yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Yea, those vibskov piggie things are like $150. Doesn't urban outfitters sell knockoffs of those now? The vibskov ones are better in design and i'm sure in quality, but i don't know what that means to you in the grand scheme of things.

Have you copped these yet?

I like the the blue colour but wish that only the small stripes are blue and not the puma branding/stripe thing.

Not yet.

I'm the same way, I love the stripe above the toe box but not the side one. I'm gonna get the black ones if they are still available.

Yea, those vibskov piggie things are like $150. Doesn't urban outfitters sell knockoffs of those now? The vibskov ones are better in design and i'm sure in quality, but i don't know what that means to you in the grand scheme of things.

I personally couldnt wear a regular $3 shemagh just because of the people that are associated with it.

Also, you have to feel a Vibskov scarf to appreciate it. IMO they are more comfortable than really high-end shit like McQueen and Hermes.

mike, I really like the blue ones actually. I saw them in person a couple weeks ago in the Puma Black store in NYC, and I actually really liked them a lot, almost bought them actually. I like 'em, personally, I think the black ones are cool too, but they don't pop as much as the blues. beacons, the first coat is waaaaaaaayyy better, where did you find these right now (LVR still have some?)? And ben, the scarf yes, the shoes, no offense, are some of the ugliest things I've seen in a long time.

mike, I really like the blue ones actually. I saw them in person a couple weeks ago in the Puma Black store in NYC, and I actually really liked them a lot, almost bought them actually. I like 'em, personally, I think the black ones are cool too, but they don't pop as much as the blues.

That's where I saw them as well. I've never seen either of them anywhere so they were kind of a good surprise. They are also on sale so that helps, I might stop by this week and try them on with jeans.

Guest jmatsu

jazzshoes_2.jpg

on sale and inexpensive because of their size. they are for women, but the bigger sized ones can fit men. i didn't even know the label or that they were womens. i just saw them and thought they were nice. i want them...hypebeasts always buy bigger sized wmns nike so can i buy bigger sized wmns jazz shoz (and not b fruitswaggin)?