yes or no? / this or that?

chris

YOU BOUGHT BOTH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

fuck

i tried on the black on white (top) ones and i absolutely loved everything about them

but 1060 dollars, that i did not love

they didn't have the white on black (bottom) at atelier

but i am pretty sure i still would have liked the top ones better

so my vote is for the top ones i suppose

goddamn

if you sell the ones you are wearing in that pic sell to me for cheap :P

Guest jmatsu
uhh... why you talking about nike?

i know....

i didn't want to be the guy who just came out and said it, cause i gave him the benefit of the doubt that his comment was a joke.

Guest jmatsu
30w47xt.jpg

or

2yuzthd.jpg

the white on black is kind of... conventional, which is why im sort of leaning towards the black on white. but i dont know for sure. weigh in!

23ku7g4.jpg

chris, you weren't feeling this colorway? or don't you like suede? i don't recall you ever wearing suede shoes.

Can't decide between these two to wear this summer.

YMC white patent plimsoll

image1xlmk9.jpg

Spring Court white nappa mid

sc024397701leo8.jpg

I'm drawn more towards the Spring Courts, but I feel that the YMCs would be better to wear with shorts perhaps.

For a spring shoe, go with the YMCs. But if you're looking for an over-all shoe that will match other spring stuff? Then the Spring Courts. I've been looking for the patent plimsolls in grey. Any ideas?

23ku7g4.jpg

chris, you weren't feeling this colorway? or don't you like suede? i don't recall you ever wearing suede shoes.

are these current season? i kinda like them actually.

oh well, too late i guess. already wore the white ones out! i imagine they'll look awesome when dirty.

For a spring shoe, go with the YMCs. But if you're looking for an over-all shoe that will match other spring stuff? Then the Spring Courts. I've been looking for the patent plimsolls in grey. Any ideas?

They have them at Oak in sizes 41 - 43. Asos have them in a 41 - 44, but they're in the UK so the price will be pretty extortionate in comparison to that in the US.

Guest jmatsu
are these current season? i kinda like them actually.

oh well, too late i guess. already wore the white ones out! i imagine they'll look awesome when dirty.

they are current. and they have them for both men and woman....so cuddlysheep b alittle bit wrong or a alittle bit right.