yes or no? / this or that?

chris

What the hell? This has to be a joke account.

Umm, no sorry conan. (respect) You missed what I said before the edit, but I'm easy going. Sarcasm is hard to read. That was a (real) joke.

I'm a loooongtime lurker. Quite real, too.;)

By the way, I found great alternatives for a fraction of the cost,

dgAL_CwaNI1hGsOueFaGxIKCxKLUHIaMkpICK3398vJyvYLMgtSinMzcVL3k_Fx9x-Li1JJ4x6LkjMyyVP0An_DUJIhYsX5AUX5KaXKJvomlKQibW1jq5yZm5ukX5EB4ugYGBQaGZQaGelkF6QwA

Nice shoe. Data?

who makes this and how much did you get it for?

i like it, not so keen on the color but it's a nice jacket

Thanks for feedback everyone.

well, actually its made by Dondup, and its womens (size 42 italian). but its cut pretty straight for a womens and doesnt have much of any flare through the hips and down like most women's outerwear, so it fits like a fitted men's small. But, it was like 150 on sale at yoox. i don't know much about dondup though probably itd be frowned upon here, but it is made in italy and seems to be really good quality. The color maybe isnt the best, its kind of a heathered light olive green, but the fabric is super nice and isnt stiff or bulky like some wool coats can be.

Why is this thread about buying stuff in Superfashion btw???

Don't know, I always look for it in supershopper and then give up after five pages...

Yes or No to this Tim Hamilton shirt:

0321Tim9.jpgtimhamiltonkh7.jpg

It's $324... I've never bought a shirt this expensive before but I really like it. I have a $100 gift card to black bird, and I figure that plus the sufu discount makes it a good price...

3 people quote this and just say "Yes, absolutely buy that shirt, it looks great"

I'm on the edge, and just need a little push.

:(

2301964013_3c280507b2.jpg

saw this and fell in love... looked at the tag.. walked away. then i walked back in 7 minutes later and tried it on... why did i do that? no idea..

anyways its 750+ logic is telling me to get a clue but wtf why couldnt it be like a few bills cheaper

if your really die hard for this i would wait for it to go on sale. I have a feeling no one is gonna buy it for 750.

Don't know, I always look for it in supershopper and then give up after five pages...

Yes or No to this Tim Hamilton shirt:

0321Tim9.jpgtimhamiltonkh7.jpg

It's $324... I've never bought a shirt this expensive before but I really like it. I have a $100 gift card to black bird, and I figure that plus the sufu discount makes it a good price...

3 people quote this and just say "Yes, absolutely buy that shirt, it looks great"

I'm on the edge, and just need a little push.

tight shirt but, it looks kind of raggy! that is way too much even with a giftcard.

Wow. Black/black suede Converse in 10.5 are harder to find than I thought.

Ann may be onto something..

...edit; might go with the Grams. Do they fit true to size?

Size down 0.5 for Chucks. Also, a nice pair of Barker Blacks might fit your fancy too. Not suede though, but damn are they sharp...

LancerSideLaceinBlackCalf.jpg