yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i've been on the fence with these sunglasses for a lot of time and i can never make up my mind. i can't try the first 2 on, but the dh fit really nice:

DAMI-MA4_V2.jpg

36-SS08-2A020200.jpg

90Color_807LF.jpg&w=480&sq=N

i know super is hipster heaven shit, but i really really like the shape on them and i am pretty sure they will fit me great.

i know super is hipster heaven shit, but i really really like the shape on them and i am pretty sure they will fit me great.

I tried them on the other week and they are really nice, i'm leaning towards the damir doma ones myself though, just a question of what frame. The supers are nice though and cheaper

by a stroke of luck, recently I picked up this Berrini blazer (the exact same one Chant is selling here at a nice low price. However, now that's arrived, I find the sleeves 1.75" too long. It fits good everywhere else. The single (functional) button on the sleeve is 2" from the fingertips, so alterations might be expensive.

Should I keep and alter it, or sell it?

J

All of his blazers are cut this way, it's supposed to do that and you have to wear a drapey l/s underneath that gathers on your hands... Serious gothninja ownage, bro.

by a stroke of luck, recently I picked up this Berrini blazer (the exact same one Chant is selling here at a nice low price. However, now that's arrived, I find the sleeves 1.75" too long. It fits good everywhere else. The single (functional) button on the sleeve is 2" from the fingertips, so alterations might be expensive.

Should I keep and alter it, or sell it?

J