yes or no? / this or that?

chris

what kind of sandals should i get for beach wearing? really have no idea about sandals

Who cares? Throw on whatever sandals and worry about having fun

what kind of sandals should i get for beach wearing? really have no idea about sandals

http://chacousa.com/Portal.aspx?CN=EE801790BDDD&MN=0BB282DB738F

I am all about these right now, my buddy's just found them on sale for $45 somewhere, and as soon as I can donate enough plasma to get up $45 I will be rocking a pair also.

Edit: Oh crap on the website if you look at their deals they have some of the non-leather edition on sale for like 30 usd

dude if you're on the beach just get some flip flops man. i think there's a pretty big divide on this board on heads that are pro and anti sandal - i fall in the latter. that being said, if you must do it, keep it on the beach and keep it basic.

Get some flip flops. I love the flops.

Sandals are cool if you're cool.

Years ago YMC had this white mesh/loose weave summer plimsole. They sold it on OiPolloi. Man, if I could find that.

I've been toying with buying these BoO x Sperry shoes for ages now. I need to make a decision by this evening if I want to get a discount. Someone give me a nudge one way or the other, please.

They're the black nylon ones by the way.

image1xl.jpg

I've been toying with buying these BoO x Sperry shoes for ages now. I need to make a decision by this evening if I want to get a discount. Someone give me a nudge one way or the other, please.

They're the black nylon ones by the way.

image1xl.jpg

I dig them. They look smart. The best boat shoe, however, is the quoddy.

I find those look too wide on your face, reminiscent of an 80s music video ( no hate)

You have a fairly slim face, and I find that makes the glasses look even larger .

A slimmer pair would suit your face far better IMO

I tried to cut and paste a link, but it wont work. The newer model 3365 on RayBans webiste I think would be a good alternative with your face shape

how is the quality and sizing on raf by raf sneakers?

lookin for some summer beaters

http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RAF+BY+RAF+SIMONS/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441384361T/sts/sr_men80

i kinda like they nylon but i like these canvas jawns too

sr_men80http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/RAF+BY+RAF+SIMONS/dept/men/tskay/3FD17CD7/rr/1/cod10/441384341B/sts/sr_men80

which 2 cop

why firm on the yellow thread?

i like the monochromes:

RTEmagicC_dr-martens-monochrome-collection-front_01.jpg.jpg

ok, maybe the mono blacks and black leather with yellow threads cos i tried on one pair earlier this month and it look not bad... maybe i'll try to try on the all blacks

thx