yes or no? / this or that?

chris

shape isnt that great but you cant beat free and also i dont know what kind of shoes work with size 18 feet

seriously.

sym's has huge people shoes. but apparently most huge people are into square toes.

The bottom of them looks like you're about to do some hiking in the woods

yeah, they've got this sorta-Bostonian comfort sole thing going on. :\

seriously.

sym's has huge people shoes. but apparently most huge people are into square toes.

yeah, they've got this sorta-Bostonian comfort sole thing going on. :\

Just wear them as some beaters and not have to worry about fucking up a nice pair of shoes. They're not horrible, just a little clunky.

It's not like you can sell them for much at all, right?

Just wear them as some beaters and not have to worry about fucking up a nice pair of shoes. They're not horrible, just a little clunky.

It's not like you can sell them for much at all, right?

tried passing them off to a big footed cousin and even he didn't like them.

I'll just send them down to the consignment shop, oh well. Maybe ebay has an answer for me?

Guest jmatsu
i am strangely attracted to this for some casual day use:

tim0006wht_M1.jpg

yes or no?

i like the black ones better. maybe this would be good for the beach or to play tennis.

i like the black ones better. maybe this would be good for the beach or to play tennis.

but i like the white because it's extremely tacky. does this mean this timex model is not a complete no no?

i can't get myself to wear my breitling everyday and i like the idea of a cheap watch.

I spotted this jacket at H&M the other day, what does SF think?

IMG_1985-1.jpg

IMG_1995.jpg

I've never seen anything quite like it but then again I'm new to this whole fashion thing. Does this kind of jacket have a name? Would buying this be a huge mistake? I've tried M65's at a few different stores, but I think they look a little drab on me and this is the exact same price as one at H&M. I'm also in college and too cheap to spring for a nice leather jacket at the moment. What are my options for fall jackets?

i tried on the exact same jacket, and while it isn't particularly awful i would give it a pass. the cut was actually not so bad but the two things i found dreadfully laughable were the incredibly cheap looking belt loops on the wrists and the little neck strap thing, which just draped very stupidly and kind of dangled out no matter how you wore the jacket. with that said it is otherwise alright if you understand it will not be useful in any sort of serious weather.

what was the pricepoint on it again? 40 or 60? i would rather hold out for a peacoat

Guest jmatsu
but i like the white because it's extremely tacky. does this mean this timex model is not a complete no no?

i can't get myself to wear my breitling everyday and i like the idea of a cheap watch.

nah i don't think its hideous or tacky, but i just cant picture u with this shit. just wear yr breit everyday. i fuckin wear the same watch practically everyday. like i said, would b good for the beach or maybe some outdoor activities though.

i tried on the exact same jacket, and while it isn't particularly awful i would give it a pass. the cut was actually not so bad but the two things i found dreadfully laughable were the incredibly cheap looking belt loops on the wrists and the little neck strap thing, which just draped very stupidly and kind of dangled out no matter how you wore the jacket. with that said it is otherwise alright if you understand it will not be useful in any sort of serious weather.

what was the pricepoint on it again? 40 or 60? i would rather hold out for a peacoat

It was $50. I've already bought a real navy peacoat for the winter, but I'd like something a little lighter for the fall when the weather is in the 50's and 60's.

product2124_large.jpg

Help.

I could wear this to the clubs and restaurants I frequent, I could wear this to the cabin. Mainstream mpls would be completely lost on it, but then again mainstream mpls is really worth flying over.

I like the diffusion of the buffalo plaid.

no to the moto jacket fosho

44121219E3_zm1_2.jpg

really tempted to step into the darkside here

i know they're diesel but they look to be of decent construction. design looks great besides the logos that could be easily killed. and im not dropping for the rick ones. but then its $200 for fucking diesels.

Guest jmatsu
no to the moto jacket fosho

44121219E3_zm1_2.jpg

really tempted to step into the darkside here

i know they're diesel but they look to be of decent construction. design looks great besides the logos that could be easily killed. and im not dropping for the rick ones. but then its $200 for fucking diesels.

zehero,

dont do it. the only reason that you get props for your kenneth cole sneakers is cause u got them bitches on sale. not to mention the branding was not visible on them. you don't wanna be the guy on sufu who owns a pair of k. coles AND a pair of these $200 bitches. not to mention the branding is highly visible on them.

zehero,

dont do it. the only reason that you get props for your kenneth cole sneakers is cause u got them bitches on sale. not to mention the branding was not visible on them. you don't wanna be the guy on sufu who owns a pair of k. coles AND a pair of these $200 bitches. not to mention the branding is highly visible on them.

ahh, you're the everconvincing voice of reason

i wish a more respectable brand made these or a less respectable one made them for cheep.

hopefully these will go on sale cheap. can't imagine much of the typical diesel consumer buying these anyhow.