yes or no? / this or that?

chris

The fit and finish don't look that spectacular on it and it seems like a standard f2 jacket but for APC prices (which are getting really high). I sold a black one for $35shipped a few months ago. You should check ebay or other military surplus websites for french f2 jackets first. I've seen them in khaki, black, and olive.

I think you should try it, but the dye would probably sort of half-take on the outsole and might look weird.

darzoh, i keep looking at that apc jacket, too. it's overpriced, but I've seen apc f2s and compared them to regular, ebay-level surplus ones, and there's a significant difference. I'm still going to wait until stock hits stores and I've checked out some other options, though.

im actually kind of hoping at least partially stains the eyelets and soles, otherwise they'll just be the contrast stitched black ones which im not a huge fan of. and was it yohji i think that had those awesome stained sole leather hi tops? anyways ill see you guys in a few hours with some hopefully dark grayish beat kicks

I always consult TheBlinding before making any Dior Homme inquiries. I suggest you do the same.

yes, i find they fit the best still. i dunno about kva ones, but i generally alternate between hedi-era dior and superfine for fit/look/comfort.

can i still buy dh jeans without looking like an idiot? the pair i have fit me quite well and i was considering to just cop a black pair with the same fit.

this is of course based on internet acceptance rather than real life because i dont think anyone has ever even noticed the darted pocketz on my jeanz

Alright I need a little help narrowing down which type of shoe I'm about to buy, so I really appreciate any input I can get.

I generally wear a lot of basic oxford shirts and prep-school style and vintage americana / workwear inspired shirts like this:

navystripe.jpg

dukeshirt.jpg

workshirt.jpg

with this belt

scbelt.jpg

and slim / straight dry denim like this

pbj1.jpg

actually many of my jeans are a bit slimmer than that. i also wear them pretty long so there is a bit of stacking

now, another thing is my feet are big, so with the slim and stacked jeans, i think i need a slim and low profile shoe / boot as well.

so, what do u guys think?

boat shoes or topsiders like these:

boatshoe.jpg

traditional style desert boots like these:

desertboot.jpg

common projects desert boots with sneaker soles:

CPboot.jpg

or maybe boots like these:

boot.jpg

also, i live in a place where it is warm year round and the dress code is almost always casual...

thank you!

which ones? the fiorentini and baker? me too. not sure how versatile they are though...

yeah i like the last one posted, just wooooork it boy

kunk, i looked for "church's shoes" and herring shoes came up. is that what you're talkign about? im shoe noooooob.

they sell them, yes, but they're an english shoe company that's been around forever.

forgot about grensen, too. i have a pair i wear all the time when i have to dress like a grown up.

and cjbreed, i'm not felling those at all. why not just get a black cap toe that'll go with everything?

yeah i like the last one posted, just wooooork it boy

kunk, i looked for "church's shoes" and herring shoes came up. is that what you're talkign about? im shoe noooooob.