yes or no? / this or that?

chris

take the rafs, cps are pretty boring .I barely wear mine. i wish i saved my money on the achilles and got the court shoes. Those are my favorite cps.

my problem with trenches is i usually find them long so i need cropped or have to get it tailored. Also i always find the sleeves too baggy for a fall look. I need slimmer sleeves since i usally dont wear alot of layers.

and to be honest seeing control was made me want a trench so bad.

cp mid. i'm one of 4 people on here rocking the astros and they're getting played. the blue cp mids are fire.

please keep in mind that a small population of the world visits superfuture...on any given day i'd bet you don't run into too many with spaceboots cut from shiny blue leather

I am kinda attracted to these, although I admit at first I thought they where ugly.

So yes or no for this as 'relaxed slip on and wear with jeans and stuff' shoes....

10a61cf3.jpg

These are a funny take on brothel creepers, I'd say do it. Tongue looks more like a comfort thing than a silly thing.

British youth movement/ subculture predating punks and skins as well as mods and rockers, eventually became rockers. Half of the psychobilly style comes from Teds, half from Rockabilly.

1811028100_2c7de4d3a9.jpg

The above is a relatively faithful modern example of what I was trying to describe. The leopard print shoes are Brothels missing the crepe sole.

I don't like the way the nudie jacket flares out around the wrists. Get whatever you want more. If the price difference isn't that great, no biggie. It's not like you'll be wearing a jacket like that a ton right now in the summer anways so fuck shipping. Get the jacket you like best

Blackbird's ebay account had some red and blue ervell riders jackets on ebay for a month or so this summer. I don't know if they sold or not since it was the ebay store thing. Might give em' a call or email

Blackbird's ebay account had some red and blue ervell riders jackets on ebay for a month or so this summer. I don't know if they sold or not since it was the ebay store thing. Might give em' a call or email

I'm fairly certain they were like extra larges or something - aren't they like two seasons old? I seriously doubt Blackbird has any left lying around, I was more into someone having one that they're looking to sell.