yes or no? / this or that?

chris

check the supermarket from time to time.

usually good backpacks are sold for way lower than retail.

if you're gonna be lugging books and such around.. get a bag with padding and support.

thin ones like jansport hurt my back more than better stuff

This

http://www.pitbullmansion.com/products/mens-cross-bones-sweat

jumper_medium.jpg

or this

http://www.pitbullmansion.com/products/mens-tie-dye-french-hood

pitty_11_medium.jpg

If they were the same price then I'd get the first one hands down, but the second hoody is less than half the price of the first one, so I am leaning that way, and thinking I could get a tee or something else instead. What do you reckon???

dunno if its the right place to post but ...

is it me or is this cardi by diesel black gold sexy?

well i might consider buying it wat you guys think??? dunno if its worth 250euro though!

39113303O0_lar1_1.jpg

(image from diesel website)

I wouldn't spend that much on a cardi.... they are a bit past it now. Maybe if it was cheaper.

It's not like you are posting up two similar pieces of footwear. They aren't interchangeable at all so how could we give an opinion on them if we don't know what you already got to work with.

If you don't have a pair of white sneakers then get the Raf, if you have plenty of sneakers then go with the Desert Boots.

Boots perhaps, but I just feel that the zippers really don't serve any purpose.. I would still say yay though only because i like the cut of em..

How much are they going for? if they're pricey, I would just settle with something much cheaper and w/o the zippers

ya they are pretty pricey, I like the cut as well, and the actual denim color is nice, and supposedly lightweight. I need to take it easy on the jean buying anyway lately haha I will hold off on them since I have some April 77s comin in soon.