Visible Chest Hair: Opinions

snickersnicker

Side question, where are you during the school year? EMU?

Yeah, EMU. I spend a pretty good amount of time in Ann Arbor, though (but almost entirely looking through 7" bins at Encore). I'm in Waterford during the summer.

The Hoff is my ideal look, but due to veganism I can't rock a leather jacket or leather thong. Maybe I'll find fake ones eventually...

Anyway, I have to go to Ann Arbor today to pick up my glasses, so I will have a pic of me in the shirt soon.

Doesn't look bad. Being skinny helps too as fat hairy guy is kind of a stereotype you'd want to avoid. If it bothers you, it's not much area to wax or shave every once in awhile.

Doesn't look bad. Being skinny helps too as fat hairy guy is kind of a stereotype you'd want to avoid. If it bothers you, it's not much area to wax or shave every once in awhile.

I'm not skinny, though. Not fat enough so that I would fit the "fat hairy guy" stereotype, however.

Naaaah; like I said earlier, no furry shit. I'm sure in ten years or so, there will be. My pops is a bear.

ah, is that how hairy white males evolve?

all i know about asian males is they can get their eyebrow hairs to be grasshopper long. i swear, they could probably poke your eyes out.

Naaaah; like I said earlier, no furry shit. I'm sure in ten years or so, there will be. My pops is a bear.

so that makes you a cub. i have a hairy chest and generally try and stay away from vnecks. i do have this one loomstate deep v that i love, but i have to be in the right mood to wear it out somewhere. i will never shave it, fuck that. there was a seinfeld about shaving chests, that was enough for me. trimmed ftw.

chest hair is totally normal and looks nice. if it makes you that uncomfortable you could "take care of it" but have fun maintaining it.

the idea that it's not okay and gross and all that shit is a backwards social construction perpetuated by the beauty industry which seeks to emasculate and metrosexualize us all = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I'm unfortunately hairy, so I wax the back regularly and just trim the front. Can't trim too short though, ladies hate the feel of stubble. I've never tried shaving it completely though.

It probably doesn't look too bad to just leave it as is, but when it gets to be one of those things you're a bit insecure about, then its all over :P

i say rock it. and grow a beard while you're at it, i can't do either :(

I may grow a beard again soon. I was working as a cook up until Sunday, but quit since I'm moving back to school. Had I not recently cut my hair and turned my giant porkchop sideburns into long straight ones, I would grow a beard for sure, but since I'm going for a cleaner look, it's up in the air.

I sometime wear super deep v necks- like your girlfriends steezeeee.

I've got a small amount of chest hair that can't be seen from to afar- a bit less than snickerbar.

I get compliments on it, on a regular basis.

"Hey, I like your chest hair".