Visible Chest Hair: Opinions

snickersnicker

I was trying on some tees over the weekend and discovered that I look pretty good in v-necks. One problem(?) which arose is that I am quite hairy. My girlfriend seems to think this means that I can't wear anything which goes below my collarbones, but I disagree.

Is this trashy? Anyone rock v-necks/button-ups/tanks with the muff? Should I wax? Other thoughts appreciated as well.

It's not too terribly visible, but a few creep up to the base of my neck. In the AA v-necks I tried on there was maybe three to five centimeters of hair showing.

Beatle - I ordered a few v-necks but they won't be here for a while. When they show up I will.

Addendum to original questions: Ladies, does this gross you out?

I suppose structure-wise I'm somewhere between two and three, but the top of my chest (just under the collarbones and to the top of the sternum) is a flat line of hair. Shaped sort of like this:

\\\\\\\\||||||////////

I honestly wouldn't mind waxing too much, but I'd prefer to keep everything as it is. I embrace my hair, even the lower back and ass hair. Were it not for my job as a cook and inability to grow a presentable moustache I would keep a beard, but as such I settle for thick-ass porkchop sideburns until ordered to shave.

this thread seems kinda weird to be in supershopper...

chest hair...where to cop?

Yeah, I wasn't really too sure where to put it, but SS is sort of a dumping ground for miscellany, it seems.

Thomas: That all sounds like a bit of work to me, especially since I don't own a trimmer.

There is a fine line between "masculine" and "furry". Be sure of which side you're on.

My hair isn't very thick at all at the part v-necks show, so I don't have to worry about "furry." I wouldn't even consider it particularly masculine, for that matter.