Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if you are asking about fit or where to buy but if its the latter, revolve has it available in all sizes

link

that was actually my initial question in this thread, asking if the one on revolve the same as the one from the picture i posted from corpus's lookbook. don't you think there's a slight variation compare to the one from the corpus lookbook? fellow member said they are indeed different so i really dont know. maybe the colour?! but the pattern seems different too.

p.s. and yes sizing would be nice. thanks a lot!

Guest panicinapagoda

here? same colour as the look book. although they dont show the actual pic, but there are two colours for that model anyway.

http://www.matthewizzo.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=134&products_id=1965&osCsid=2e3d0ca43e930ecc250a28f3f10a2c27

new corpus on the steady website, i double dare ya

www.steadyboutique.com

thanks for the site! it solved half of my dilemma!

they have the split cardigan which Revolves calls it the asymmetric cardigan like Mathew Izzo. and i emailed a local store around here and they confirmed they have the split cardigan as well. so they are basically different........................unless Mathew Izzo is also calling their split cardigan the asymmetric like Revole. So i really don't know since MI uses Corpus' pics instead of their own. .

i tried on the sleeveless peacoat its nice, but how often could you imagine wearing it with the sleeves unzipped? strange look in my opinion, other than that its just a clean peacoat that you could pop at numerous prices and spots. not to mention it took a good 5 minutes to button the sleeves on and off. maybe i was just high.