Corpus FW07

rowyerboat

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the approx. measurements for the Cadet in size small, which arrived yesterday:

pit to pit: 18.5"

length (neck to waist) 24.5"

sleeves (shoulder to wrist) 23.5"

Looks even better on. Very soft, pretty snug in the chest when buttoned all the way, and the arms/pits are very slim as well. The lorex material really is interesting. Gives it this sheen. I didn't like it at first but now it's grown on me and I think it's pretty cool.

Here are some quick photos I took:

Corpus%20Cadet%20003.jpg

Corpus%20Cadet%20005.jpg

Corpus%20Cadet%20008.jpg

Unfortunately, its too tight on me :mad:. I'm gonna ship it back to Gargyle around Fri/Sat unless someone wants to take it off my hands.

keysonawire how is the length on the jacket? (i don't have a measuring tape to compare) would you say it is on the longer side? i am about 6' tall and i'm wondering if a small will be long enough for me. thankssss.

I'm 5'11" 145 lbs and it hits right at/over my belt line. But like I said, I'm planning to size up because of the slim short sleeves and tight shoulders. So unless you're skinnier than me, you'll probably need a medium as well.

that's the lorex material. it's more noticeable in the pictures because he probably used flash.

Yep. The 23% lorex gives the jacket a sort of dior homme like sheen. Reflects in the flash.

Fit pics in a second

Some quick fit photos

Corpus%20Cadet%20022.jpg

Corpus%20Cadet%20025.jpg

Corpus%20Cadet%20034.jpg

Corpus%20Cadet%20017.jpg

Corpus%20Cadet%20015.jpg

excuse the old rusty mirror...

Compared to the lookbook model's fit:

p05%20copy.jpg

Which is more slouchy and relaxed. That's what I'm going for

The fit of the small on me is ace with a t underneath and skinny jeans, but I need that extra room and length in the arms. It gets fvckin cold where I live.

Already ordered a medium from revolve so I can compare the fit of the two at the same time.