Japanese Baller (pix)

Ralff

Koji Aoyama

Anyone knows the website of his company or what else he's involved in besides racing? I'd love to read his biography.

He wears a lot of Dior Hedi Slimane stuff i see ;)

japan1.jpg

japan2.jpg

japan5.jpg

japan4.jpg

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nigo probably out balls on him on any given day... but that dude is rolling!

hmm... u sure?

I doubt it. Dude has a jet plane.

Maserati race cars etc... Enzo, F50, F40 evoluzione , CLK DTM with custom interior/seats/tops... rare cars. those easily dump on Nigos cars. Nigo changes his cars all the time, doesnt keep em. This guy keeps am all.

japan3.jpg

japan6.jpg

japan7.jpg

japan8.jpg

japan9.jpg

Nigo's net worth is around $200 Mil according to Nylon. I'm sure the dude can afford a bape camo Jet.

Koji races GT2 I'm sure all his cars are cars his corporte sponsors give him, like mercedez.

Nigo's net worth is around $200 Mil according to Nylon. I'm sure the dude can afford a bape camo Jet.

Koji races GT2 I'm sure all his cars are cars his corporte sponsors give him, like mercedez.

$200 mil from a clothing company that's not even *that* international just goes to show you that the Japanese economy is fucked, or soon to be fucked. The amount of bad loans is in the trillions.

Nonetheless, nice cars.

He's an f1 driver right? Those can't all be his cars, especially that bay of f1 cars, thats a couple hundred mill by itself. When you're a professional driver you get this kind of exposure to rare cars.

No F1. F1 is the cream of the crop.

I think he just races in Japanese GT series, on top of that he's some sort of Japanese Paris Hilton/ businessman if im correct.

$200 mil from a clothing company that's not even *that* international just goes to show you that the Japanese economy is fucked, or soon to be fucked. The amount of bad loans is in the trillions.

Nonetheless, nice cars.

It's not just from the clothing line, dude does a lot of major stuff business wise, its just bathing ape is the only part of the iceberg we see.

but seriously, I didn't mean for us to still be talking about nigo.

It's not just from the clothing line, dude does a lot of major stuff business wise, its just bathing ape is the only part of the iceberg we see.

but seriously, I didn't mean for us to still be talking about nigo.

baskew, do you live under a rock...? $200 million NET WORTH means absolutely nothing these days.