Japanese Baller (pix)

Ralff

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I saw this dude on a late night Japanese TV program called 'Ferrari Owners,' premise of which was two nerdy Japanese looking guys in a Toyota Vitz run around Tokyo looking for Ferraris, and they stop the owners to interview them.

This guy was out in his white F50 and he took them back to his apartment, showed them his garage (he had like a white Arnage and a white CL55 or something back then) and then took them upstairs to show them his watches, it was all Franck Muller's. I think this was before his Dior Homme days, this was many years ago.

i'd nipple nibble a japanese dick for one of those cars, and my girlfriend would understand. my friends would, too. i'd lose exactly zero heterosexual credibility points, not that i really give a shit. the title of this thread should've been, would you suck a dick for a ferrari? and every reply would be "yes 10 characters"

• 1 month later...

my girlfriend told me tonight that she was in the Ferrari club in Japan, and she's met this nigga. He isnt gay, but he is stupid as hell. Most of the guys in that club are stupid, she said. The president of the club named his son Enzo.

^^^ semi-related note...

Kazuki of fragment design named his son Trefoil cause he's so up on adidas.

i think his title is creative director of adidas japan.

trefoil? you must be kidding

I think the way Japanese ball out is classier than the way Americans ball out. Think about how American celebrities on MTVcribs buy retarded ass shit compared to how Japanese buy limited edition cars and modern homes.

Uh no dude. Japanese people buy stupid shit as well. Look at all these OL bitches in Tokyo that can barely pay their rent or live with their parents but still whore themselves out for LV and Gucci. Or just look at Nigo as an obvious example. Looking like a douche bag is a universal concept.