rome1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

porsche carrera GT

2010 porsche 911 turbo

2011 porsche boxter spyder

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/07/first-drive-2011-porsche-boxster-spyder-drops-a-weight-class-an/

I am a porsche fan.

have you guys ever tried to make a perfect garage with 10 (production) cars, regardless of price ?

it's close from impossible to choose, especially since you can't try every car beforehand (like there would be cars you wouldn't consider, but after a drive you can't leave the steering wheel) and also because there's so much great cars.

i mean, mine probably would contain a Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso, DeTomaso Pantera, BMW 3.5CSL, BMW M1, Lamborghini Miura, Murcielago 670-4 SV, Pagani Zonda F Roadster, 1986 Porsche 911 3.2, Carrera GT and maybe a BMW E30 M3 as everday drive, if i had to choose right now...

man that's tough...i could live with just any one from this list

bmw e30 m3, e46 m3 csl

porsche 959, 993 turbo, 997 gt3 rs

lamborghini countach lp500 qv

ferarri f40

pagani zonda r

maserati mc12

i dunno what else...maybe a yugo with an S85 swap or something absurd

there's a ton of cars i'd like but like you said its hard to pick if you can't drive them all and see which you like best

if I did that I'd want to collect a garage with a theme. For example, I really am a fan of the classic Datsuns, so I'd go for a '72 240z, '68 datsun 510, etc... and then round it off w/ a GT-r and an R34 ...

But that's just me ;)

first car Mk2 Golf in a random burgandy colour.

current wheels Mercedes Vito 120 sport van. I have to cart a lot of shit around for my work so I figured I may as well do it in some comfort, plus I can cane a lot of boy racers off the lights!!! haha

first car Mk2 Golf in a random burgandy colour.

current wheels Mercedes Vito 120 sport van. I have to cart a lot of shit around for my work so I figured I may as well do it in some comfort, plus I can cane a lot of boy racers off the lights!!! haha

0-60 in what, 8.3 seconds and 204bhp? What are you beating, Citroëns?

subaru owners unite.

current 2nd car: '73 karmann ghia :3

no power steering, no power windows, need to replace brakes, but steez for days

forgot about this threak.. sold my 240 and own a 09 wrx wagon.. might buy another rwd car for fun though.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...