Five Favourite Cars

rome1

Yes they were. In my opinion the 911 turbo is one of the best all around cars you can get, especially for the price. You can get a pretty good deal on a used 996.

By the way, yes that's the one-77. To be honest the only reason i like astons are the looks. They are always very elegant looking but seem to be lacking in performance a lot of the time.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

garish??? hardly...theyre not paganis. doesnt make much sense that you would like the v8 vantage and none of the others as they all have quite similar lines with slight differences from model to model. i think the dbs is the best looking of the current line up tho.

garish, yea

the vents, and other lines they add when they up the model

like db9-->dbs

lol everybody does that when they try to make something 'racier' hence the "s"

calling that garish is like saying porsche is cheap for using a sticker instead of the enamel badge on the gt3rs

Agreed 100%

My wife had a Prius before we got together, and I made her get rid of it...it cost her $36,000. Ridiculous.

Hybrids are not the answer, in the present or in the future. So I don't know why Honda is committing to them with the new CR-Z.

my answer to the hybrid is...

multiple vehicles...

bicycle for around town

motorcycle for getting to work and daily driver

car for carrying stuff

awesome motorcycle for being awesome.

i guess i don't really worry about gas too much... i spend about 30 a week on gas?

selling the nismo for something more practical... bmw m5?

lemme ask yall somethin

wut would u cop, 2004-2005 model years

wrx, 350z or s2000?

Depends on what you need.

In my shoes, I'd go w/S2000, because my wife has an Accord.

But if I were single, I'd probably go with the WRX for the practicality factor.

And Evilcrayon's solution (multiple vehicles) is the way to go.

Up here, if I've just got one car? WRX. I can't imagine driving the S2000 in snow would be a lot of fun.

One-77's nice (the engineering is incredible), the V8 too. DBS does look like an afterthought; the Vanquish will always look better. But garish? Porsche has neon orange and green cars with giant lettering across the sides. I like 'em too, but they're far more outlandish than a few vents and a venturi on a DB9.

I actually prefer the other rims that 997.5 has in the review. The centre-locks just aren't that interesting to me. The new car sounds good, need to see one up close.

RSR - new Lexus has a V10, not 8. Does sound crazy though.

lotus-exige-scura-5.jpg

Yes please.

fixed gear bikes are really stupid! honestly I am for any non friction rail system. although you will find me in the bike lane until it is 20 degrees outside or less then i'm on the bus with the busters.. but that is why i moved to the city.

still cars take many lives, burn energy that does not belong to us and don't even last a lifetime with constant use. i'm sure you've blown an eggroll in your rice burner and have felt me on that one.

my dad says his mazda 8 is mine when he croaks with his autographed tommy chong shirt.

PICTURE ME ROLLIN'

• 2 months later...

First Car - 1987 Saab 900S

Current Cars - Same as above and a 2010 Mercedes GLK 350