Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

guys do you have friend that only get headaches when they smoke ? one of my best friend here usually cops with us and smokes a bit, but he doesn't really get faded and usually stops when his head aches... how is that possible ? i mean, he smokes cigarettes so he knows how to smoke, it's weird.

man today was one of those days where i had a lot of work and couldn't smoke but all i could think about is bud.

also, should we make a seperate thread about music we listen to while high? i'm interested to know what you guys are listening to. i've been listening to a lot of tribe called quest lately, so so good.

how much for one of these sharpstones, and where2kop online?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370340520647&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

$20 shipped, possibly the best MJ related investment you could make!

I'm about 2 weeks into a break and am really craving some herb. Staying at my parents house for a while taking care of my pops online business while they are in Costa Rica but I think I may have to try to find someone around here that has something decent...

i remember one of my friend was acting it. he was always saying things like "alright i'll smoke but i'm gonna need a lot you know". but thinking back, he wasn't smoking much, and the few times he smoked a lot he was totally out of his mind and annoying. he still does it actually. lame.

It seems a lot more plausible to me that he's got problems with the smoke more than the grass. Some people are very, very highly respiratory sensitive.

I bet if he ate it or vaped it wouldn't be an issue, unless its psychological and being under the influence is his problem.

hmmm, good point. perhaps its the smoke itself rather than the actual THC.

is it possible that he just doesnt want to succumb to peer pressure and is using allergies as an excuse?

not sure if you're talking to me or the other dude but I believe him entirely (keeping in mind the first part of this post; maybe it is just the smoke I'm not sure didn't get that much detail from him), this kid is mad fucked up healthwise.

anyway we probably won't know so hum let's all be glad it's not us that are allergic.

there should be a brainstorming thread for stoners btw.

oh and it's time to smoke

27022010116.jpg

freecat your buddy's setup looks nice! any idea what strain(s)?

i asked again and so there's a couple of ice seeds, the rest is skunk #1 x northern lights. according to his calculations, it'll be ready to dry a bit before our exam week. can't wait.