Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

prices out here from the clubs (san fernando valley) dont go any higher than 55 for 1/8th and 100 for the quad

i havent seen an ounce of some bomb haze/kush for anywhere over 325-350

im not even gonna try to compare prices to the bay area, as i know nor cal has much better prices and buds

the only thing i stand by 100% is the so cal KUSH, absolutely nothing beats it

i dunno man those prices sound about right from up in the bay

1 gram of standard chronic is about $20 out here..(socal) but if you got friends you can pull 2 for 30's pretty easy and so on...

Some people try to tax on the 'designer' buds but its all bullshit.. The best thing to do out here is get a med card and call it a day. i have one for 'anxiety/insomnia'. $150 to a crooked ass doctor will do wonders.

there is ways of buying herb and selling it 90% legit. that other 10% only comes to play if you get greedy.

^^^

hell fucking yes, and the beautiful thing is that they're not even crooked doctors, its legit and recognized by the state of cali

i agree with the taxation on "designer buds" i.e - og kush, master kush, super silver haze, purple erkle etc, because out here in riverside 8ths of "purple kush" (invaribly some regular bay purps crossed with some chronic) sell for anywhere from 60-80 an 8th

i dont approve of these dealers because they're all a bunch of douchebags who go to the clubs, get the specials at like 220 an ounce and sell that shit for 70 an 8th, thats MONEY right there

personally i found that once the cat is out of the bag on the med card info, you're pretty much set with good herb for as long as you have the script. If anyone actually wants the names of the places i go to (55 an 8th cap for the top shelf) lemme know via PM

they're all out in reseda and northridge, but it sure as hell beats getting the shit taxed out of you by those bullshit clubs in the la/metro area...places like the pharmacy on santa monica are just run by ex-felons and coke dealers...no love involved, just turn a profit with the biggest margin possible, who gives a shit about the customers type of attitude

well put. ive got two clubs in malibu that my friends go to. it's nice having so many people that are medical i dont even have to go ahead and get the script.i met these guys over the weekend that actually came down from humboldt and sold something like 13 lbs. of og kush and headband to all the santa monica clubs and a good amount of valley spots. the shit was up with the best stuff i've ever smoked, chances are, depending on where you go in so cal, you'll smoke some of it. there was so much, i wanted to post up like vintage raekwon and spell my name out or some shit but i didnt want to disturb the vibe and smoking gram upon gram for free was good enough for me.

have any of you potheads heard about activiating your weed? So throwing your shit in the microwave for 20-30 seconds so you can activate the THCa to THC and doing so, will give you a better high? I've heard about this for a while, and I don't have a microwave in my dorm except the community one so does anybody want to quickly MythBuster this shit for me.

My buddy picked up some og kush from a club in da LBC, but he also brought some "marijuana drops" with him. (I told him I wanted edibles but I thought he'd bring back some cookies or chocolate bars). Apparently you're just supposed to squeeze a few drops on your food, and you're high. He seems to be sure that they'll work but it seems obvious to me that they're straight up bullshit. Fuck, if I didn't have to smoke or vape to get stoned, I'd throw my pieces out and just use the drops - but they seem too good to be true. Any of you guys have experience with them?

My buddy picked up some og kush from a club in da LBC, but he also brought some "marijuana drops" with him. (I told him I wanted edibles but I thought he'd bring back some cookies or chocolate bars). Apparently you're just supposed to squeeze a few drops on your food, and you're high. He seems to be sure that they'll work but it seems obvious to me that they're straight up bullshit. Fuck, if I didn't have to smoke or vape to get stoned, I'd throw my pieces out and just use the drops - but they seem too good to be true. Any of you guys have experience with them?

its known as marinol, a synthetic form of THC, namely the part of THC as a compound that causes munchies/serious hunger. they give them to a lot of cancer and HIV/AID's patients to induce an appetite because the meds they're usually on destroy their appetites. you do not, i repeat, do not get ripped. i ate between 6 and 10 when i had them. i ate more than i can physically remember eating in one sitting. all they do is make you hungry, very effectively i might add.

continue to smoke. these drops are not legit for the way you want to use them unless you want to eat 1/2 your body weight.

its known as marinol, a synthetic form

if he bought it at a cannabis club, he did not buy marinol as it's a prescription med.

most likely he bought some kind of thc suspended in alcohol type solution.

its not activating weed

the intense heat helps fatty stuff such as butter or peanut butter basorb the THC so you can consume it and still get blown

heres a cool lil recipie

2 ritz crackers

spread with pb (both)

crumble some pot on top (preferrably lots)

microwave for 25 seconds

eat

get blown

Gonna have to try that.

Thanks.

One time in 11th grade i stuck a gram in a hostess snowball and ate it with a bottle of water. Even though ive smoked more than that, that was the highest ive ever been in my life.

I remember finding the the meaning of life in US History and not having lead in my mechanical pencil to write it down and forgetting it by the time i was walking home.

When i got home i ate 2 oranges, jacked off then went to sleep till the next morning.

not to call you out or anything

but how is that possible? THC is foremost, heat activated, so in order to actually get the effect of getting high, you would have to warm up said snowball

and secondly, thc can only be leeched out inot edible material using a fatty substance such as butter, oil, peanut butter, nutella, chocolate etc...

watever, if it worked, it worked...what kinda herb was it if you remember

it didnt work that is bullshit. THC has to be heat activated. period.

both valid points, but basically his stomach acid digesting the weed probably released the canniboil that is inherently in pot. thereby releasing the thc into his system. how he didn't have awful shits (he didnt say if he did or did not) after is the real question. i had to eat .2 once to save myself from an angry parent (not mine, but scary nonetheless) and for 2 days after my shit was like fucking soggy cornflakes.

first off what the fuck is canniboil, if you mean cannabinoid then NO, that is not possible. THC MUST be activated with heat for a prolonger period of time in order to leech out the active materials in the plant to get you high

hence the major part of the brownie making process is making the butter to put in said brownies

image005.gif

i might have been thinking of the reaction and product that occurs when you boil pot and butter. ive heard that referred to as cannib oil. maybe your term is right.

i was just speculating.

wow you guys are some fuckin' scientists.. maybe it was laced or something? hahaah i dunno but i was fucking gone.. really deep zoned out type of high with a some tracers.. then it ended with that fluffy i can feel my face feeling. But it wasnt an acid trip thats forsure. And my stomach did hurt for a few days afterwards.

im pretty sure hostess snowballs have some fat on em.. and i dont remember the kind of weed it was like 8-9 years ago. And no i dont think it got 'heat activated' unless a backpack in the sun can do that..

Its kinda crazy because i think about that day a lot.. almost everytime i get high i try hard to remember it.

wow you guys are some fuckin' scientists.. maybe it was laced or something? hahaah i dunno but i was fucking gone.. really deep zoned out type of high with a some tracers.. then it ended with that fluffy i can feel my face feeling. But it wasnt an acid trip thats forsure. And my stomach did hurt for a few days afterwards.

im pretty sure hostess snowballs have some fat on em.. and i dont remember the kind of weed it was like 8-9 years ago. And no i dont think it got 'heat activated' unless a backpack in the sun can do that..

Its kinda crazy because i think about that day a lot.. almost everytime i get high i try hard to remember it.

You bought a bag of oregano thinking it was weed and started shouting shit about how you were tripping.

And yeah, eating weed doesn't do anything, it has to be heated to activate the THC. The only point of eating marijuana is if you feel like having diarehea for couple days.