Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

So my Rx is up tomorrow Dec. 11th 2009. I know I just posted a link to Dr.'s in my area and have plenty of recommendations from friends, but am wondering if you guys have any thoughts. Fir those of you in The Bay Area, who are you favorite doctors, why, costs,locations, etc... All help is much appreciated!

Guest jbone45
anyone want to be the guinea pig and clarify? i called but i got nervous and said i would call them back after they told me i needed to bring records or prescription bottles :P

Dude you don't even sound mature enough to get your recommendation. Kids like you ruin it for people with serious medical issues who rely on it.

Sorry to be so uptight but it's the truth.

Guest jbone45
whoa, jbone how much did that set u back??

i want a 1foot roor beeker

The Black label was about $375, the ashcatcher with diffusers was like $90, and the Mike Fro bowl was about $80. Dementia is the best place to purchase Roor. From what I heard"Roor" is being discontinued and they're coming up with another label.

being high used to allow me to sleep so well, but now it makes my mind so stimulated that I keep waking up during my sleep. that is, if i can get myself undistracted enough to go to bed

same here, my thoughts get so amplified that it gets hard to sleep. on the other hand i end up feeling productive most of the time and actually motivated to do some work. but half the time that happens i get distracted by stupid shit on youtube or something instead.