Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

can't search with this new layout... anyways, I'm sure it's been answered before, but what places do you recommend for bongs? My friend is trying to buy one, and is asking me for a reputable place with decent prices.

bongoutlet.ca has a decent selection. Nothing insane, but they make a lot of nice, affordable pieces. I got this:

http://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-perculator-glass-waterpipe-teal-p-696.html

and if you search around you can find a coupon code. I forget where I got mine, but it gave me $5, off, and you get some deals for being a first-time customer, too, so I ended up getting it for $55 shipped. It arrived in 4 days from Canada. I love it. Easily the best piece I've seen for anywhere near $55. I have friends who have payed more for bubblers.

5-4 where are you from in cali? and is that little blunt just a blunt wrap cut in half or do they make small ones like that ive always dreamed of zigzag packs of blunt wraps or somethin

I think it's just the angle, Zig-Zag blunt wraps are pretty much full-size, just as long as a swisher I'd say

2v1ow2x.jpg

not sure if this is what 5-4 is using, but im a huge fan of golden wrap. i think theyre exactly what youre dreaming of: joint sized blunt wrap. coconut flavor is dank

5410190206_89352beeb6.jpg

yessss i need those

oh fsho 5-4 it just looked smaller next to the bag and shit i guess lol i figured that was a smaller sized baggy

bongoutlet.ca has a decent selection. Nothing insane, but they make a lot of nice, affordable pieces. I got this:

http://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-perculator-glass-waterpipe-teal-p-696.html

and if you search around you can find a coupon code. I forget where I got mine, but it gave me $5, off, and you get some deals for being a first-time customer, too, so I ended up getting it for $55 shipped. It arrived in 4 days from Canada. I love it. Easily the best piece I've seen for anywhere near $55. I have friends who have payed more for bubblers.

sick, thanks man, i'll definitely consider that site.

the short answer is nobody knows. the long answer is that there are endocannabinoid receptors on sperm cells but studies aren't really conclusive as to whether or not your fertility will increase or decrease, further research needed, etc.

edit: actually most of the evidence points to a decrease in fertility right after you smoke, one study says by around 50% but I don't know what kind of scale they're using. the long term effects are still unknown. I mean fertility is such a gamble anyways there are so many variables involved it's really hard to say if smoking weed will stop you from having kids, use birth control if youre really concerned.

Edited by bfan