Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

yeah only big nugs i'll pick up will be hydro since the stems are hollow and thus less heavy... i've held a 1/2oz bud before and seen it smoked down to the stem which in the end weighed in at nearly an 1/8th. from my experience the best weed comes in smaller buds, grown locally and organically. CHUCH

ps who's gonna ship me some lean? don't really want to venture to the places here i'm sure i could get iet, but i'd be down for a few screwed up nites

i don't like being sold big nugs like that. the last time I picked up a quarter, dude tried to give me one huge 7g nug. I told him to break it down, and it turns out that stem was fucking thick.

stems are a fact of life. suck it up. If I went to my guy and asked him to de-stem my weed before he weighed it, he'd laugh in my face. You cali bitches are getting WAY too spoiled.

First world problems: weed edition

it depends on the bag and depends on the stem. if its something small like a dub, you shouldn't bitch about stem, but at the same time if theres a fatty making up a lot of it thats fucked up. personally, i clip big stems for people.

when im buying a zip or something that looks stemmy i always mention that... thats how you get people to lower prices. "eh i dont want that, that stuff last time had hella stem i probably lost an eighth" "yeah i know man here i'll give it to you for $XXX" cmon now get on your hustle. by now my dealers know im only taking stuff like that for joog though so it doesnt even usually come up

such a horrible debate. a stem is part of the plant, its there, theres no way around it. nobody is going to cut stems and add more bud to the bag (no matter how much youre grabbing)

they paid for what they got n are giving it to you. if theyre cutting stems n adding more in, theyre losing profit.

unless lets say youre grabbing 1/8 and it looks like the nugget used to be 5g but they broke bud off the bottom to make it weigh 1/8 n they keep the long stem there... then ill kindly point it out n ask them to re-weigh it n add more in.

sure you can ask for a lower price... or not take the bag. about the only two viable options in my mind.

everyone wants customers to stay happy, a .1 or .2 is nothin and will make somebody walk away whistling after they ask about the stems. im just sayin it never hurts to ask

applied for a job at a club out here yesterday, both of the people from the club i've talked to seemed to really like me so I'm hoping that goes well. could be pretty chill, it's close to my house too. their tree is good but not as good as my usual favorites IMO

raws are cool, the regular fiber ones and the hemp fiber ones. im loving the rolls, smoked a fat ass j with my friend the other day, and so nice to not have to put papers together. i actually really like the spirit papers that come with the pouch tobacco. i got these thin rice papers in croatia that i like too. hempires are decent from limited experience with them.

also if anyone knows anyone who is looking for labor on a grow op lemme know. i would to live in some commune and just farm, growin food and weed. maybe i should study botany...

yep bee line is perfect, always got it wrapped around my lighter.

my favorite part about papers is that ppl can love/hate them so much. in the end, its some dude's fav paper and another's most hated paper. pretty funny how it works.

I think it's because the opinions are mostly preference/ experience based.

Like how people like certain alcohols over others. Some people lovee tequila. Others are like, 'ughh i don't even want to hear the word 'tequila' " hahaha

Here's some fun bud superstition-

How many of y'all use white lighters, and how many of you won't even sesh in the presence of one? lol

I am one of the people that uses a white lighter from time to time. Why not? it makes the butane easier to see :)