Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

blazed with some deaf people last night, pretty fun experience. i watched a sign language conversation between two girls about how nine inches is way too big. thats as much of the story i could understand, but i think she went into a lot more detail. not really sure why the bartender at this party was deaf, not a smart decision for communication's sake

ayo, I asked this in the trash already, but figured someone here might know. Anyone have any experience rolling lean blunts? I have a whole (almost whole actually...) bottle of prometh (the yellow tussinex with the higher codeine content) and it's just sitting there... If you done it holler at me, not trying to go overboard and die. This might be a bad idea either way...

has anyone been to the aqua lab tech store in riverside? me and a couple friends are looking to go glass shopping, but i'm not sure if its worth the 90 min drive. is there even anything else for a crew of stoners to do in riverside to make the trip worth it?

Not really, honestly with what a good website they have I'd personally say just to cruise to High Priority or The Glass Vault to avoid having to mob to Riverside.

On another note, very high on some nice Blue Dream oil as well as some Kaia Kush nectar (I feel like they're used to be a thumbs up smiley :confused:)

ayo, I asked this in the trash already, but figured someone here might know. Anyone have any experience rolling lean blunts? I have a whole (almost whole actually...) bottle of prometh (the yellow tussinex with the higher codeine content) and it's just sitting there... If you done it holler at me, not trying to go overboard and die. This might be a bad idea either way...

codeine dipped blunts are over rated imo, i much prefer making sprite + lean + jolly rancher or whatever recipe and smoke blunts while drinking.

especially if you got a whole bottle.

has anyone been to the aqua lab tech store in riverside? me and a couple friends are looking to go glass shopping, but i'm not sure if its worth the 90 min drive. is there even anything else for a crew of stoners to do in riverside to make the trip worth it?

I drove over there from sgv to pick up a downstem. i wouldnt go to browse, but if you have already shopped on their website and you know what you want and dont want to wait for it, then go. Otherwise head down to capt. Ed's in van nuys, or reseda, or hollywood. There are three stores now, just yelp it. Calculate 30% off the store sticker price of bongs on your cellphone and then ask the shop person to sell you the bong for the lower price. They'll usually say they have to call their boss and ask. Tell them to do it. Bring cash for further discounts haha.

All the nice glass is about $150 and up.

OR buy my illadelph for $200 :)

you def feel it, i always get jelly legs from it

obv doesn't fuck you up as much as drinking which is why i don't dip the whole blunt, just a rub a lil on it. and for me my motivation in smoking them is so that a 1g blunt now last likes 30min and you can just chill on the blunt for a while. the amount that i uses when applying is so small just enough to coat the tip of my finger and then a lil more