axtsang

i hate blue dream

looks soooooo good but never gets me high, not even a little bit

ever.

Guest nowbaking
i hate blue dream

looks soooooo good but never gets me high, not even a little bit

ever.

yea ive roasted plenty of j's since i got it yesterday n unless im hitting two to myself its kind of just a baby buzz, but it makes me more talkative.

the only blue dream i ever buy is my homie's cousin's and i fiend for that shit. usually BD is just a light ass glazey high for me but that shit really gets me going. so good. some of the best looking bud ive ever seen too next crop ill get a snap of it

Looking at getting a new bong. Any thoughts on Hoss? I have 25% off at useryourlungs.com

sufu heads can come over and use it.

If you want an Illadelph I'm selling mine. I can take time stamped pictures of it today or tomorrow to prove it's spotlessly clean.

What i have is:

-7mm Blue Label Illadelph

-Never Used Illadelph Downstem

-Never Used Illadelph Bowl

-Never Used Illadelph Grinder

-Luke Wilson Disk Diffused Glass Slide

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glass-accessories/scientific-slides/b-wilson-clear-disc-screen-slide-14-mm.html

-Sheldon Black Martini Slide

- Alex K shower head Down stem

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glass-accessories/glass-downstems/alex-k-showerhead-diffused-downstem-6-inches.html

- Soul Shine Family Glass Shower Head downstem

(in my opinion this is the smoothest hitting downstem i've ever used in my life)

I also have a discreet dark blue corduroy carrying case to protect the tube, with inside pockets to carry spare parts for the bong and such.

I'm trying to sell everything for $300, or JUST the Illadelph tube with illy downstem and bowl for $250.

I made a terrible mistake last night. I waited until about 6PM to eat a whole hash candy bar. It's now 3:35PM the next day and Im still unbelievably high. This is the most uncomfortable day at work ever.

holy fuck, i just took a sultan rip from a 12" kaos bong thats been sitting in my closet for like a year--does anyone know how to thoroughly clean a percolator without getting salt stuck in the arms? i tried a full bottle of simple green recently but it didn't quite come out spotless and i can't reach down far enough with pipe cleaners :/

Writing perl scripts all day so I made some weed tea using Subtle Tea and a chai latte from Starbucks. Theres pretty much no difference between using water and milk except that maybe it hit me 20 minutes earlier than usual.

“Thanks for Marijuana Prohibition” Says Mexican Marijuana Gangster to U.S. Leaders

read more here:

http://hailmaryjane.com/thanks-for-marijuana-prohibition-says-mexican-marijuana-gangster-to-u-s-leaders/

obvious satire and probably some misinformation

but nonetheless tis kinda true this war on drugs...

I was under the impression that buying from dispensaries in southern california you're more likely to be getting 'homegrown' stuff that hopefully isn't contributing to that sort of thing but talking to somebody I know whose sold occasionally to them says that's not even necessarily true. I'd be tempted to bother getting a card and only buying 'legit' if it helped out with the whole deal south of the border.

I made a terrible mistake last night. I waited until about 6PM to eat a whole hash candy bar. It's now 3:35PM the next day and Im still unbelievably high. This is the most uncomfortable day at work ever.

^^this

happened to me one time really bad when a few friends and I made edibles but I mixed up the dank ones with the normal ones. fucking gone for so long haha

I was under the impression that buying from dispensaries in southern california you're more likely to be getting 'homegrown' stuff that hopefully isn't contributing to that sort of thing but talking to somebody I know whose sold occasionally to them says that's not even necessarily true. I'd be tempted to bother getting a card and only buying 'legit' if it helped out with the whole deal south of the border.

agreed

most medical marijuana is grown for patients, by patients...at least the place i go to

It's pretty easy to know who is who around here. It's always in your best interest to get to know the people you're buying from so go ahead and make an attempt.

The shady places cant help but act shady and the same thing can be said for the good guys.