Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

agree with the small mason jars for different strains, definitely the way to go. If you're travelling/shipping I'd try to find a friend with a vacuum sealer and put a long skinny vacsealed bag in a bottle of shampoo or whatever.

btw my meeting went great this morning and I'm just waiting for a call from their third partner to have a chat with him about what they need on the finance/accounting side. Pretty crazy interviewing in the middle of a room w/ thousands of clones everywhere tho...

god I love Colorado!

everything in its own glass container.

@dom - nice as usual. whats the lineage on the snow dog? sno cap cross?

probably super snow dog x some sort of haze, smells like silver haze b/c i can really smell that northern lights smell coming through the snow dog smell. super snow dog is bubble chem x [oregon snow x super skunk], while that chem 4 came from a sister seed to the chem 91 and chem d

for some reason portability was never really big for me, esp w/ vaporizers. Vapir is good at what they do though, I've used the One model and it's pretty decent.

best vape for the price though has to be a Silver Surfer (http://www.silversurfervap.com/). Can be found on sale for $200, extremely stable heat and every part is replaceable and the add-ons are top notch. Smoothest hit I've ever got was through the SSV with the water/ice "bong" attachment.

Thing is legit.

i was so high last night,

i thought there was a fucking earthquake.

i jumped out of my bed and googled recent earthquakes and was very very surprised to find that none had occurred.

i even im'd several friends that were online, whom all reported that they had not felt anything at all.

i even tweeted that shit

(0)

wtf?

soooooo freaking happy to be back in so cal next week

fuck the bahamas, they dont have shit for herb out here