Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

swim was looking 'to go bowling with mary' (standard text lingo) and the dude tells me he's good--- come over.

after taking the cash--- giving me the goods-- he offers to vape

i obviously says yes---and then the guy picks up my bag---which i put on the table while i was tying my shoes--- to open up my bag to fill the vape

i don't know how it works with you guys-- but here its usually we 'match' amounts--- and i can't believe the tooliness of that guy in using what he just sold--- while not even throwing down--- nearly every other person i buy from always smokes me out--- so it was quite shocking

/rant

man when people in this thread say "trip" or "tripping" it reminds me of this complete ass hat I met at this party.

this music major dude, wearing a fucking vest, baggy jeans, and square-toed dress felt the need to let everyone know his opinion. well first, he thought this one actress was in a movie and I told him she wasn't and he swore she was so I said check IMDB. He goes on the computer and checks and doesn't say anything thinking I'll forget as people keep talking, I call him out and say "So?" and he says "Alright, you're right." Anyways, later on in the night we get to talking about weed and how when I always smoke with this one stoner guy I would trip out because of how much we smoked. So, I know we all use "trip" as basically saying we're super super high, but this d-bag pretty much jumped when I said that and was like "I'm pretty sure you can't trip on weed. It's not a hallucinogenic etc. etc."

What a loser.

swim was looking 'to go bowling with mary' (standard text lingo) and the dude tells me he's good--- come over.

after taking the cash--- giving me the goods-- he offers to vape

i obviously says yes---and then the guy picks up my bag---which i put on the table while i was tying my shoes--- to open up my bag to fill the vape

i don't know how it works with you guys-- but here its usually we 'match' amounts--- and i can't believe the tooliness of that guy in using what he just sold--- while not even throwing down--- nearly every other person i buy from always smokes me out--- so it was quite shocking

/rant

never buy from him again.

he obviously thinks you're tool/nobody/weak person who will cry online.

don't give him your money. and lobby your friends to do the same.

whatever you do, do not try to rob this guy. you are, not the type of guy to do this. you will hurt yourself.

@bouwnt - really? logic is sound, but this guy?

both of these are from Cornerstone Research Center in Eagle Rock, CA

this place has the most knowledgable staff, small budroom and not very many patients due to the halt on new members

the first two are ALIENDAWG - a cross between 'alien technology' and 91 chemdawg. 'Alien Technology' is an afghan landrace plant whose seeds were brought back by soldiers. Called alien tech because the plant looks really weird apparently. 91 chemdawg is just that...91 chem, famous in the so cal area

img3301b.jpg

img3304x.jpg

last picture is MEDICINE MASTER - cross between somas white rhino and a so cal master kush. Very balanced hybrid and just dripping with crystals.

img3311b.jpg

both of these are from Cornerstone Research Center in Eagle Rock, CA

this place has the most knowledgable staff, small budroom and not very many patients due to the halt on new members

the first two are ALIENDAWG - a cross between 'alien technology' and 91 chemdawg. 'Alien Technology' is an afghan landrace plant whose seeds were brought back by soldiers. Called alien tech because the plant looks really weird apparently. 91 chemdawg is just that...91 chem, famous in the so cal area

last picture is MEDICINE MASTER - cross between somas white rhino and a so cal master kush. Very balanced hybrid and just dripping with crystals.

hmm maybe i should try and get to crc

hows the head on the medicine master?

there is no doubt in my mind that CA weed is the best ... beats NY, CO, FL, ANYWHERE.

now if you compare so-cal to nor-cal

well thats the great debate

personally im going to go out and say that in terms of overall quality of dispensaries, socal has much more options...more dispensaries and just a ridiculous variety

some of the places ive been to have 100 strains ... cornerstone itself has at least 40

i only know of harborside, divinity tree, green door and a few more in the bay , but then again im from so cal ... i know there is not much OG kush in the clubs up there, but 'rarer' strains..casey jones, the true purps, odyssey etc

but the variety here is ridiculous, and most of the stuff does come from northern california...so its a slippery slope

i say fuck it and just smoke it all haha

personally im going to go out and say that in terms of overall quality of dispensaries, socal has much more options...more dispensaries and just a ridiculous variety

i'm doing a research on this for my english class

back in spring last year there were around 400 in LA but now the numbers are reaching to nearly 1000..more than mcd's, starbucks, and 7-elevens combined :eek:

anyone know how east coast weed compares to socal? i've heard CA weed is the best, but im going to NY and VT next week so i get to try their stuff. is medical marijuana even legal over there?

lol, you should see the difference between north vs. southern cal buds

sup sufu, it's spring break (wake n bake week)

back in spring last year there were around 400 in LA but now the numbers are reaching to nearly 1000..more than mcd's, starbucks, and 7-elevens combined :eek:

my image of california is so warped because of statements like this.

theres a lot of bad weed in vermont. theres alot of really good weed too if you know where to look.

and no theres no decriminalization laws, but the cops (at least in my area) are very lax with it, they'll just take whatever you have on you and your pipe and let you go as long as its like a quarter or less. whereas here in NYC my friend got arrested for a dime bag.

LA had a bit of a head start on medical clubs and there's some loop hole that makes it very easy to open them there. with so many clubs, though, there are a lot of shady ones that aren't following the rules and they get shut down a lot. each city is different with what they allow, or if they allow it at all. for a while san jose couldn't have any clubs, and it's the 3rd largest city. that changed last year and now they're popping up all over the place/

anybody buy from San Francisco dispensaries? I mainly buy from the Green Cross, but I feel like the product has been weak lately. I know my tolerance is pretty high at this point, but still...they have so much variety and hype their product so much in descriptions, but I've been disappointed lately.

I noticed all their shit is organic and outdoor grown - I've read that these two factors reduce the potency of the bud...true? if so, where can I get some OG hydro?

Damn hippie liberal sf and their obsession with organic bs.

i <3 outdoor weed. greenhouse grown has been some of the best smoke ever and i see more than the average bear.

HID < the Sun. fact.

@bsyde - the sooner you accept that the organic label isn't going away, the sooner you can call people on their "marketing." Ask them a few questions and force their label to mean something. (the organic label is becoming more misused than "hydro.") also.... harborside? hmmm........?