Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Attention iPhone users:

I've been tryng to rep the dude above me for the past 10 or so minutes on my iPhone but it never works. Is this possibly, or has the weed smoked me?

^^Ill rep when Im on the MacBook.

i'm sure he's eagerly awaiting your .08 points of rep you'll grace him with.

That mask has a water bong setup actually, it's not pictured but there's three big spheres at the bottom of it, the bottom one is for water and the other two just give you a bigger hit when you clear it with the carb.

So no, when you breath out all the smoke comes out the valve underneath the one where the plastic comes in, looks pretty cool

How well does vap'd weed work? Do you need a shit ton of it? I've smoked it before and all it did was get me a little buzzed and a headache.

how much ya got? if over a half-o, it can be mixed or used alone to make

some decent budder. most of the thc is gone, but CBN/CBD are

still present

today I was smoking a joint at a park and met this guy who was smoking a blunt. he offered me a hit so naturally i took it. he then told me he has a club card cuz he has cancer and showd me his lump on his chest. wtf? :confused: overall he was a good guy tho, probly early-mid 20s, going house to house to sell magazines. LOL. he even told me flew in from seattle. and the trippiest part was that he reminds me exactly of one of my other friends that smokes. I srsly think he'll be doing the exact same shit as this guy when hes older.

Attention iPhone users:

I've been tryng to rep the dude above me for the past 10 or so minutes on my iPhone but it never works. Is this possibly, or has the weed smoked me?

^^Ill rep when Im on the MacBook.

speaking of iphones, those who have em should get the "spawnlite" app. it's a trip messing with it while faded

Yesterday we smoked out of a gravity bong and it was my friends first time using it. He didn't realize how strong it was and sucked in like half a liter of smoke. Ten minutes later he thought he was in a different dimension and freaked the fuck out. He kept asking us what the capitol of the united states was and if it changed ahahahaha.

Today when he woke up he called me to make sure he wasn't in the 5 dimension or something.

i've never heard of anyone straight up smoking vaped weed. the dude above said he cooked with it and that's all i've ever done with it

I wouldn't ever smoke vaped weed, fuck that...

It works great in oil/butter especially because you get a weird high that's mainly off other cannabinoids and not THC. You need a ton though, my stockpile was probably 1.5p collected over 2+ years.

smoking vaped weed is pretty pov

I think it really depends on what temp you vape at. I know a few people who prefer to stick to a lower range of temps and end up with a dark goldish-brownish-khaki buff that can be mixed with fresh bud for smoking or used to make damn good edibles. I personally vape at higher temps between 365-375 and just trash the remains. Not worth it to me.