Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

200€ in 4 days ? i try not to spend more than 80-100 per month and still manage to smoke every day, tho some days it might be only a joint at night and some others smoking all day. but my friends are heavy smokers too.

This shit's on the second page?

I know you smoked before/during fireworks.

Didn't even go outside (to watch the fireworks, didn't feel like leaving my deck) and I live >2 miles from a huge display.

Got my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday... want to smoke, but don't want to risk dry socket... 5 days is probably long enough to wait but I'm nervous nonetheless.

GREEN DRAGON!

Oh and bluetooth headphones are amazing!

Got my wisdom teeth out on Wednesday... want to smoke, but don't want to risk dry socket... 5 days is probably long enough to wait but I'm nervous nonetheless.

I got all 4 taken out last Monday, and it took 4 days until I felt like it was safe to smoke. Haven't gotten a dry socket yet, so who knows.

took out all 4 of mine on thursday last week. went smoking saturday night. it seriously helps with the pain. just keep chugging water or drinks and you should be fine.

Today we tried to find a sack for 3 hours and couldn't.

We were so upset, but then I realized we basically live in weed heaven and we take for granted how easy it is for us to get it. Like for me and my friends, we strictly smoke fire (no regs, no stress. ever) on the daily and it almost never takes more than an hour to get a sack..

My point is, for you weedsmokers in the midwest or south, how often do you go without weed? and when you do get weed how often is it regs, stress, bombs? and how easy is it for you to get weed?

Today we tried to find a sack for 3 hours and couldn't.

We were so upset, but then I realized we basically live in weed heaven and we take for granted how easy it is for us to get it. Like for me and my friends, we strictly smoke fire (no regs, no stress. ever) on the daily and it almost never takes more than an hour to get a sack..

My point is, for you weedsmokers in the midwest or south, how often do you go without weed? and when you do get weed how often is it regs, stress, bombs? and how easy is it for you to get weed?

I live in the south, and I smoke only headies. But I live in a beach town and everyone stays high we're kind of famous statewide for it.

Can anyone recommend some dispensaries in So Cal? I know earlier in the thread some people (Token) have had some strong opinions. I'll be getting my med card in a few weeks and plan on making a visit to some places in either LA or OC, since I don't think there is much outside of delivery services in the IE.

thanks.

Guest Methimphibian
Can anyone recommend some dispensaries in So Cal? I know earlier in the thread some people (Token) have had some strong opinions. I'll be getting my med card in a few weeks and plan on making a visit to some places in either LA or OC, since I don't think there is much outside of delivery services in the IE.

thanks.

i know u said la/oc but I would say some of the good clubs r in the valley. definitley worth the drive. personally I pretty much frequent a place called RDC in reseda for the last few months, really dank stuff, 8's r like 40-60 and even there low end stuff can be pretty fucking dank( e.x. green crack, silver haze, GDP is considered low end there). brownies are like 3 for 18 and not bad. there's also a dope club called Delta 9 in van nuys, went there once, got some pretty good Fire OG for 50, they do patient appreciation every like first saturday i think? but honestly i just stay with RDC cuz seriously there consistiency is very very good.

TLMD is supposedly another good club acording to token, but they're 21 and over so i couldn't get in. NHHC in vally village is another good club, went there once got some grandaddy big bud not bad at all, don't remember there pricing tho.

haven't been to any OC clubs, but I would say stay away from LA clubs IMO, most of them charge more money cuz well it's LA haha, and some of the LA clubs that do charge more their weed sucks. i think domdom has been to some OC clubs if IIRC?? might be thinking of someone else tho.

haven't been to any OC clubs, but I would say stay away from LA clubs IMO, most of them charge more money cuz well it's LA haha, and some of the LA clubs that do charge more their weed sucks. i think domdom has been to some OC clubs if IIRC?? might be thinking of someone else tho.

OC CLUBS ARE HORRIBLE, couple good ones in LA (where i go), some good shit in the valley

place i go got a price cap and they get really good shit

in la check out fwb or farmacy