Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I'm so dry I could cry.

My regular guy's girlfriend made him take an indefinite break, and my backup dude has been out of town for a week and a half.

Put the last of my kief in some coffee several days ago, it was quite nice. I'd never put anything in coffee before, and wasn't sure how well it would work. It wasn't a whole lot, so I didn't get particularly lifted, but just enough to know the world was still a good place.

i've never really heard much from people rolling mj in a bugler

maybe halfhalf

but mostly tobacco

just from my experience tho

i dont know why anyone would like those bugler and almost all regular cigarette papers... its like rollin a spliff with your homework or something.

i wanna smoke some weed, not some paper. rice papers all the way.

smoking silvers kingsize in CO

kulu in CA (they have kulus in CO too, but for some reason they are way more dry and brittle out there)

i've never really heard much from people rolling mj in a bugler

maybe halfhalf

but mostly tobacco

just from my experience tho

well the case used to be a pack of buglers were like 2 bucks and zig zags etc were around the same so with the bugler purchase you would get tobacco and papes so i get cigs and rolling pape

I roll spliffs in bugler paper and bugler gold tobacco all the time. I prefer bugler paper to few others I've used.

yeah i dig their pape a lot

i dont know why anyone would like those bugler and almost all regular cigarette papers... its like rollin a spliff with your homework or something.

i wanna smoke some weed, not some paper. rice papers all the way.

smoking silvers kingsize in CO

kulu in CA (they have kulus in CO too, but for some reason they are way more dry and brittle out there)

calm down man they arent THAT thick... just very convenient when you smoke buglers too.

but the other paper i really like are the 100% hemp ones they burn nice and smooth.

calm down man they arent THAT thick... just very convenient when you smoke buglers too.

but the other paper i really like are the 100% hemp ones they burn nice and smooth.

haha sorry, didnt mean to seem so impassioned.

a paper is a paper, i suppose im just thinking

when i have the convenience of buying papers

outside of my cigarette purchases

^^joints look good

I suggest everyone go and smoke a joint, put on some good music, and take a hot shower. It completely wiped away any stress or fatigue from work this last week.

Sometimes when I'm super baked and showering I forget if I've already soaped/rinsed or not so I do it again (or for the first time)

Also my backpack for work smells like Otto's jacket ;)

nevada has weak ass weed...sorry to hear that man.

Yeah this is the first time I saw real bammer shwag. I'd prefer my giant bag of shake from SF to this shit. Some dealers have club weed though, at about +$5 per dub. But its hard to contest the bay's weed quality / prices.

just recently learned how to roll, this one turned out pretty good I thinks :)

yep that's not bad. think about twisting it at the top so nothing comes out, and it looks a bit loose after the roach, which is normal if you started recently.

is it an actual filter or is it a roach ?