Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

we were listening to a song about ufo's last night, and i came up with the idea that like, when lets say 500 human beings were on earth, there was some sort of mutation and two human beings became aliens or something like that. and their brains developped a lot faster than the human brain so they invented a bunch of technology and went into outer space by the time the human population was, lets say, 10000. and then as the human population grew, the alien "myth" stuck to us. i felt so smart about it. now that i think of it though, it sounds ridiculously stupid.

i'm thinking of this because i saw the post above, about the pool and you swimming in it. well i was on the beach and we swam as well. but i was ok by then.

I've smoked it on the roof before. It's quite an experiece. I try to sesh sifferently all the time. Once while swimming and toking, I took a big hit and cannonballed into the pool. Exhaling underwater was a good fucking idea. It tasted like sweet oranges.

I've smoked it on the roof before. It's quite an experiece. I try to sesh sifferently all the time. Once while swimming and toking, I took a big hit and cannonballed into the pool. Exhaling underwater was a good fucking idea. It tasted like sweet oranges.

i much like joints and spliffs better than bongs. i always forget to get an ashtray before going out hahah. and anyways, i dont go on my roof that much anymore because its not that cold anymore and i can just go for a walk instead of having to roll up on my roof and go back in as quick as possible.

true that i.. i always jump back and forth like ill be rollin js non stop... i think right now im not trying to smoke a lot during the week nor smoke cigs during the week so spliffs just get canceled out and its so much easier to take a rip then carry on....but summer is coming up so js will be back in rotation for sure.

my favorite little pipe was taken from me at a ratatat show by the one old security guy who cares too much about his shitty job. :(

aw bad luck dude. went to ratatat too, rolled js just to be on the safe side.