Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

one more cause i'm getting a kick outta this...

so perhaps i asked him before posting? Consider the options. Also, I NEVER said that these pictures were mine it CLEARLY says they are from weedtracker above the OP

i had been taking pics but so lazy to put them up, got them up on weed tracker finally so figured i would link u fellow cannabis connesures (or whatever)

ALL OF THESE SACKS WERE 55/e so to any of you new yorkers or eastcoasters who think the herb is better out there than it is here...its just not true! Shit in NYC is so expensive christ i feel bad for you guys

i'll post whatever pictures i fucking please, when they're MINE, i take credit when their NOT, i do not. Simple.

Recently I have been enjoying cloves with weed. Before you knock it, try it. It is best for headies that don't have much flavor as it masks any flavors you mix it with (well most, others it mixes very well with). Also, I like them better than tobacco so it is a great spliff alternative (I don't have a piece and I hate rolling joints of just headies, what a waste). Lastly, they numb your throat so they allow you to take much larger hits without coughing.

Also, anyone in Manhattan up for a sesh next week? I've met a bunch of people on SF, i'm legit (i'll bring/throw up too!).

tokenindiankid... you sound a little butthurt. i did not mean to hurt your feelings. we good?

who cares if people cross-post from other forums, so long as they ain't claiming it's theirs when it's not. i'm here too see some nice buds too.

...all i'm saying is leave the bullshit elsewhere.

tokenindiankid... you sound a little butthurt. i did not mean to hurt your feelings. we good?

who cares if people cross-post from other forums, so long as they ain't claiming it's theirs when it's not. i'm here too see some nice buds too.

i tried not to say anything, but do you get ANYTHING out of pointing this shit out? anything at all? nothing? then shut. the. fuck. up.

Both points are valid, and both sides ought to quit while they're down because neither are getting ahead. Thread shitters.

Hobonick, you made your point 3 pages ago. You haven't said anything different since then, yet you refuse to shut the fuck up about it. Is there a point we're missing?

I like lookin at bud but I also like knowing that someone here is smokin it when they post it unless they're making it quite obvious that they didn't take the pictures. This ain't my thread though, so you guys can do whatever the fuck you want. I'll enjoy lookin at the bud; just won't give Token any more rep for pictures he's finding off the internet.

alright, we get it, they're not his pics. nobody cares, except you. get the fuck over it.

Sometimes I skip meals so I can feast after a toke. It helps to have a friend that's studying to become a chef.

hell yeah isnt it the best? this chick i started smoking with is a chef in downtown la i forget the restaurant but shes the head pastry chef and she always whips something bomb up. last time she made this spinach artichoke dip that was just fucking amazing i wanted to roll it up in a blunt and smoke it haha...

i tried not to say anything, but do you get ANYTHING out of pointing this shit out? anything at all? nothing? then shut. the. fuck. up.

preach on preach on.

Both points are valid, and both sides ought to quit while they're down because neither are getting ahead. Thread shitters.

Hobonick, you made your point 3 pages ago. You haven't said anything different since then, yet you refuse to shut the fuck up about it. Is there a point we're missing?

I like lookin at bud but I also like knowing that someone here is smokin it when they post it unless they're making it quite obvious that they didn't take the pictures. This ain't my thread though, so you guys can do whatever the fuck you want. I'll enjoy lookin at the bud; just won't give Token any more rep for pictures he's finding off the internet.

true that the pics are whats important because i love looking at bud. sucks that they werent his but who cares hes the homie and i know that fool always has some bomb shit.