Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

nice nice i was just gunna rolla spliff right now haha

details after. pics too.

whoops didn't take pics sorry. not really feeling anything yet, and they tasted like complete ass. I might end up having to make another one and I will take pics of that one when I do...if I don't end up just smoking.

Do firecrackers work with nutella (high fat content)? i still live with my parents and wouldnt mind cooking some one day. they don't approve of weed so i'd have to do it discreetly. would my kitchen smell really strong? i've never really paid attention to how much the kitchen smells after i bake a cake or something. i have a pretty modern oven with convection baking and stuff, specifically this one: http://www.wolfappliance.com/BuiltInOvens/SO36LseriesBuiltInOvens

Do firecrackers work with nutella (high fat content)? i still live with my parents and wouldnt mind cooking some one day. they don't approve of weed so i'd have to do it discreetly. would my kitchen smell really strong?

there's no smell associated at all

and of course they work with nutella, the higher the fat content the better.

might make it taste more like girl-poop and

less like cat-poop

cuz it willlllll taste like shit baby, believe it!

naruto_.jpg

there's no smell associated at all

and of course they work with nutella, the higher the fat content the better.

might make it taste more like girl-poop and

less like cat-poop

cuz it willlllll taste like shit baby, believe it!

i thought it was supposed to taste good. i'll test one out soon with a graham cracker and nutella and post how it goes. i have some old (2 months old) weed i could use...

edit: capa, i told you. and selaviso, i read the first part of your post and thought that you were fuckin stoned out of your mind to cut your hair off. and then i read the next part haha. enjoy your highs

nba2k9 on pc, I've never played a sports game on a pc and never will, consoles + controllers are the way to go.

Just did some "spring cleaning" and cleaned most of my bowls and ashcatchers. I used grunge off, which works better than anything i've ever tried, gets it perfectly clean like rubbing alcohol+salt+shaking would maybe, but you just let it soak and it rinses clean. And it actually cleans shit that the alcohol left behind. But the pics speak for themselves on how good it works.

Grungeoffbottle.jpg

Toroontoro.jpg

allacbright.jpg

fatheadback.jpg

torobowltop.jpg

torofront.jpg