Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Go with ground shipping for sure. My friend tried fedex air and shit mysteriously disappeared from the package...it was air sealed in plastic put in a airtight jar and wrapped in a blanket. All he got was a jar and a blanket back.

UPS ground ftw though.

Some fedex dudes definetly got high

I'm pretty sure private companies can search their packages but USPS cant and they get way more packages per day. You'd probably be best off just overnighting it or something

shipping that out through the USPS and getting caught might have you charged with out of state drug trafficking.

what i'm smoking right now

6iqn9u.jpg

this reminds me of pineapple express when that one customer got "snickle fritz". you must have a dealer that works with his customers the same way. or you don't live in LA. I smoke better shit in Indiana.

homeboy went to the Philippines trying to find weed didnt care how much it cost as long it was good, he told me all he could find was stress and they bought 10 dollars worth i dont know how many pesos that is but i guess they got a good amount and shit looked like that brick above but had worms in it. so fuck stress.... but if its green might as well throw it in a fat blunt to smoke to yourself to get a good headache goin on.

dont you just love/hate it when a ho you been bangin' used to get on your shit about smoking a lil tree, and now her best friends a smokeaholic, so now she wants to smoke all your shit all of a sudden? bitches...

^um..... no

schwag.jpg

i used to have friends that would try to match me with shit like this. i turned them down. they can smoke that dirt on their own. shit ain't quite that simple, manok

this doesn't get you high (never tried it but cant see any trichs). shit looks disgusting.

dont you just love/hate it when a ho you been bangin' used to get on your shit about smoking a lil tree, and now her best friends a smokeaholic, so now she wants to smoke all your shit all of a sudden? bitches...

That shit is ridiculous.

this doesn't get you high (never tried it but cant see any trichs). shit looks disgusting.

Brick weed is for the most part is horrible.

^um..... no

schwag.jpg

i used to have friends that would try to match me with shit like this. i turned them down. they can smoke that dirt on their own. shit ain't quite that simple, manok

I've seen this sort of weed in a few low-budget weed doco's. It's pretty much the shit that used to grow wild through a lot of the midwest USA and Mexico. Farmers would collect whole plants, dry em and press that shit into bricks. Nasty, nasty stuff. You'd probably get more high smoking the dirt it was grown in.