Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Post-bowl waffles are one of God's greatest gifts to man.

I had bought at eighth and now I have to fly to socal. So I've been pretty much smoking non-stop for the past few days. :) But I'm still not through all of it. :( Well, that's why we have airtight jars.

i dunno about that... you really gonna go with waffles as the greatest?

pretty sure I remember learning in my psych 101 class that you'll do better on your tests if you take them in the same mindset as you were in when you studied for them. (study high, you'll do better if you take the test high too)

any psych majors/professionals in here want to confrm?

yeah, it's called state-dependent memory and it basically works as you explained.

but there are some more factors involved that makes it not so simple. sometimes to process of getting high or environmental factors cause cue-dependent retrieval failure (you'll do better on a test you studied blazed for - if you smoke right before. but sometimes the actual getting high will cause you to forget the memory due to stress)

but yeah there is some truth behind stoner/college humor movie plots...

i recently discovered delivery weed through the clubs. best thing ever. make an order before 2pm and they throw in a free brownie.

you must do the green cross delivery. you must. only SF city tho. although since you got the free brownie maybe you already are. :)

Okay, I need to share my experience with Pineapple Express.

first off, does anybody else feel like they understand, and remember the entire movie very vividly somewhere deep in their mind, but they are unable to explain SHIT about it?

that's how I feel.

secondly, does anybody remember a scene very near the beginning where several people were making extremely strange noises? I cannot remember any of it for the life of my because I was far too caught up in the torrent of laughter that overtook the theatre.

Wondering if anybody had a similar experience? : - )

P.S. It was amazing, definitly see while stoned.

I recently had to store some weed for a few days in this killer 105 degree heat and found that a water bottle with a couple drops of water on the side works wonders. The last couple bags I got weren't very great and were a little dried out for my taste but the drop of water or two got sucked up by the dry weed moistening it right up.

I wouldn't suggest overdoing it on the h2o or leaving it in there for more than a day or two or you'll start developing some mold but it's a great way to get away from the hashness of that overly dry bag

edit: gbc, that dog in your avatar is so epicly fat I can't help but just stare at it every post you make. Would have repped but apparently you've been too funny lately and I have to spread that shit around.

Fat dog is going to smoke all your weed. Then eat all your food.

FatDog.jpg

Okay, I need to share my experience with Pineapple Express.

first off, does anybody else feel like they understand, and remember the entire movie very vividly somewhere deep in their mind, but they are unable to explain SHIT about it?

that's how I feel.

secondly, does anybody remember a scene very near the beginning where several people were making extremely strange noises? I cannot remember any of it for the life of my because I was far too caught up in the torrent of laughter that overtook the theatre.

Wondering if anybody had a similar experience? : - )

P.S. It was amazing, definitly see while stoned.

shit, i cant remember people making weird noises...:(

yeah. i'm going to have to get e0d9ab3br2b3r to post a picture of his coffee grinder because it was absolutely caked in keif

a lot would be wasted during dumping though... i think i'll invest in the screened version and get a nice collection going before you come up dino :D

pfff dino, you wouldn't be coming to montreal? if yes, let me ask you a question: do you have any idea of how wasted you're gonna be?

oh and coffee grinders can be found for really cheap..

haahahahahaahaha

it's just you.

julz go see pineapple express stoned

sry dani, i had to go with vs and see this high.

actually i went in sober and was 5min into the movie when i just had to go smoke. i took my friends car keys and smoked a bowl in the parking lot, i took my shoes off and ran back into the theater so i wouldnt miss much. lol. i am so glad that i did cause i felt like it was a waste to not see high.

a+++.

pfff dino, you wouldn't be coming to montreal? if yes, let me ask you a question: do you have any idea of how wasted you're gonna be?

oh and coffee grinders can be found for really cheap..

i just may and apparently i do not :rolleyes:

hahah Pineapple Express was a trip

Its more of an action adventure about weed though

that cross joint was a trip, the three joints triangulate into a vortex of joint smoking power

so much truth about potsmoking was incorporated into this movie

Yeah I gotta agree. Not to mention the bromance story throughout the movie. That dragged the story. But that cross joint was on point. When Seth Rogan french inhaled that big ass smoke, people started clapping for that shit. I was like "Wow seriously, you never seen anyone french inhale."

just a quick 2cent of my story, I've been a regular grass taker for last 8 years, and I basically went on for a while, slowed down, and stopped and went on again cycling...

note that I was never a dealer or heavy user..

and as recent as this year,,,

I've smoked *5* ounces in 4-5months, basically, something like 2 or 3 FAT-ass joint a day (sometimes 2 times a day)..

I cant believe the tolerance level just increases so much, that I dont even feel anymore,..

and, after the end of the last joint,,, I just quit and quit, and havent touched that shit for a month now.. no craving at all. (but of course first couple of nights, the dreams were vivid as hell, so real...)

more or less "I've been there and seriouslt done that shit".

I also quit all coeffee, energie drinks, softdrinks, and alcohol, (except the I still smoke normal cigs).

Just trying to get back to goodlife again.. hah :o