Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

white widow and homegrown shit on deck.

i got this as well as some butter, oil, and tincture.

Making a pizza later. It'll be my first non-sweet edible. It'll probably be ridiculous.

edit: probably watching season 1 of Twin Peaks too. that show is too good.

went to a couple clubs yesterday to get free shit. picked up an eighth and a half total, ended up also getting: a cheap bong, gram of kief, two edibles, gram of shake, shake-filled joint, little glass pipe, cyclones, plastic grinder

i love ca

i took two tabs and it took about two hours to kick in. but man, i was on one for about 14 hours. glad i did it by myself. i was freaking out at times lol. just watched and listened to crazy shiet. felt like the first time i was on shrooms but also a little like i was on mdma. i'd definitely do it again.. i wanna try hippie or candy flipping next time.

hella outkast lately (atliens aquemini southerplayalistic) and since like thursday ive been bumping rappa ternt sanga heavy

new oil dome, sorry its a little dirty in the closeup lol keif doesn't burn too well on that thing. the amber crystal concentrate shit i got at the club today is so incredible through this thing

F6VGZ.jpg

jFyr5.jpg