Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so, the company i work for got bought out. i found this out and had an interview scheduled a week later to keep my job and i was informed i'd have to take a drug test now. well fuck me. the interview went great and they said i'm hired once i do the test. :S

it did say on the consent form in the application that failing doesn't necessarily mean they'll turn the person away automatically. hopefully they're testing for more serious stuff. i'm not optimistic though.

stop smoking right now and start using Golden Seal. You can find it at your local vitamin shop or even GMC- It really works, helps me past all my drug tests, and is all natural. All those chemical detox thingies really don't seem good for your liver. Drink plenty of water (or even better green tea) to clean out your bladder (that's where the residual thc is which urine tests test for) Plus, most of those tests are only for recent use (or else they'd draw blood or hair). Drink lots of green tea and cranberry juice. Be healthy for a week. Pass your test.

Then get high as fuck with celebratory sesh (and lowered tolerance!) once you get that ace job! (:

er. i don't have a week. i have to take it tomorrow. i found out about the drug testing a few days ago. i'm already thinking of ways to explain myself.

ask a friend who doesn't smoke and is a really good friend of yours.

Meet up in the morning with him before work. Have him pee in a fat Gallon sized ziplock bag. Not too much pee. Seal said bag . Then, using duct tape, tape the opening so that you can not open the bag in any way. You might want to consider reinforcing all the edge seems of the bag with duct tape to prevent accidental leaks and strengthen the seams. Carry a pen in your pocket. Now duct tape the gallon bag to the inside of your thigh, with the top of the bag lined parallel to your waist. That way, the pee stays close to your body temperature. Go take the test. Use pen to puncture small hole in bag. Pour friend's thc-free urine into cup. Dispose of bag. Wash hands and place used paper towels over disposed bag. Give clean urine to the test facility.

Go home.

Smoke a bowl (if you want)

Relax

ask a friend who doesn't smoke and is a really good friend of yours.

Meet up in the morning with him before work. Have him pee in a fat Gallon sized ziplock bag. Not too much pee. Seal said bag . Then, using duct tape, tape the opening so that you can not open the bag in any way. You might want to consider reinforcing all the edge seems of the bag with duct tape to prevent accidental leaks and strengthen the seams. Carry a pen in your pocket. Now duct tape the gallon bag to the inside of your thigh, with the top of the bag lined parallel to your waist. That way, the pee stays close to your body temperature. Go take the test. Use pen to puncture small hole in bag. Pour friend's thc-free urine into cup. Dispose of bag. Wash hands and place used paper towels over disposed bag. Give clean urine to the test facility.

Go home.

Smoke a bowl (if you want)

Relax

i commend you for trying but i'm pretty much fucked. it's not even a good job really. just office bitch work. if i don't get hired, technically i'd be getting laid off and i'd rather go on unemployment for a couple three weeks and clean up the system and look for something else.

whats good, cphamwong. im seeing as much sour d this year and i did blue dream last year. no complaints there ;)

anyone doing something special for valentine's day?

Went out for a date to this little shop:

1c8b3688.jpg

Got myself a new alex k showerhead and a ben wilson disk diffused bowl. Sorry for the dirty glass...i forgot to take pics when they were new. I'll do it when i clean everything this week.

138ef026.jpg

9a68cf8a.jpg

my buddy forgot his camera over at my house so I had to take a couple bud shots. the strain is hong kong, a cross off sour diesel. Just went in jars yesterday and it already smokes amazing, can't wait to see how smooth it ends up.

the scissor hash has had me on my ass the last few nights. Daaamn

my half

DSCN1100.jpg

DSCN1106.jpg

better light

DSCN1109.jpg