Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Good information I'll pm you my address so I can sample your grow and let you know if its fit for heavy smoking :)

Oh Yeah:

pickupnov8.jpg

I picked a few grams of AF-Wreck & Diablo OG. I went in having absolutley no idea what I was interested in picking up because I try to get whatever speaks to me, and I'm trying to work my way through all the available strains so I never get the same strain twice. Unless I'm going on a road trip to the beach or something. In that case I get that Sour Diesel. Always.

Anyway, the AF-Wreck is what you would expect as a sum of the two parts its a mixure of. It's got a pleasant cintrusy aroma and taste. Actually, the plant itself smells sort of chemica-ly/ish. The initial though, is what you would expect from a highly sativa dominant bud. Theres the initial head rush and an unwavering but pleasant head high. Unfortunately, in my experience with it there seem to be a bit of 'the nerves' brought on at the onset of the comedown. Similar to the type of nervous anxiety you get coming up on shrooms. Not nearly as intense but juuuuuust noticeable enough to bother ya.You may also get it when you smoke shake or low quality bud. So its also entirely posible what I got was simply a poor section of the planet. The dispensary is notorious for not having the best quality examples.

Diablo OG. I asked the hot chick at the counter (This Dispensaries gimmick is attractive bud tenders) what the strongest Indica dominate hybrid on the menu was for the day. Thats what she gave me. She also, subconsciously, gave me that look that we all know - It's the "I dont know what im talking about and I hope this guy doesn't know", look. So going into it my hopes were tempered, if not dashed. However the plant itself turned out to be exceptional.

I made the mistake of taking a a huge hit right off, you may not want to do that unless you're that hardcore (come at me?). It's an abnormally thick and harsh smoke, you may want to keep that in mind when taking your first couple of hits. But oh no dont fret, the taste, though harsh, is delicious. Diablo extra fruity and has a long lasting flavor. The scent is another pleasurable note. It's the type of scent that your mother would say is beautiful if we lived in different times. Like I was saying previously its not very strong but the plant is definitely an Indica dominate OG, so you'll just want to get comfortable and do the exact opposite of what you might do off of two 4 Lokos at 1:00AM Friday Night.

So I'm not sure I can recommend the AF-Wreck. Afghani is good. Trainwreck is good. But mixing the two, as it turns out - is not very good. Diablo OG on the other hand, I really enjoyed and would say is a must try if it becomes available to you.I'm going to try some of the better and more well known spots in LA and SD to make sure im getting the best example possible example of the plant.

@ktothe i've notice that the good OGs have a deeper, thicker smoke. i love that feeling. it hits you so hard, you feel it at the bottom of your lungs deep in your chest and i get a little trouble breathing normally the next few breaths.

i sold my magic flight launch box because i really just like smoking a joint.

Ya I prolly wouldn't have bought it myself but it was a gift. I feel like it gives me a different high. I think I peak really quickly so it kinda catches me off guard sometimes and then it goes away as fast where as joints, bongs, or blunts I'm chillin for a while. Also you don't get the satisfaction of thick smoke etc.

was inspired by the joint/crutch discussion in this thread -- ive been smoking a few of these a day.. loving these element papers with the crutches ..

5251160830_25e06e0fe0_z.jpg

5250557827_6f1b22abe3_z.jpg

elements are my leaf of choice. rice papers, so they burn extra slowww. burned one while on my way driving to class, and had to sit in the car and finish it once i got to campus (15 min. commute). :)