Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

at work since it was "a drug free'' environment we used to call it dancing cuz i worked with a bunch of scene girls so after work we would go dance.

with my homies back in the day we called it running if our parents were around so we would say that shit. a mile is a blunt, jog is a pipe, sprints is a bong, walk is a joint

now we call that shit sweet georgia brown if the weed aint up to par or just regs, or james brown. al green is the bomb shit or i call it stress haha. nigga das some bomb stress. and i call stress steamboat cuz that shit is slow and steady and itll get you there in due time. plus a headache haha.

I am stoned right now and while I was flipping through the channels I just so happened to land on the Simpsons episode where Homer get his eyes attacked by crows and starts smoking weed

haha, him and Otto are in the attic and they're all baked talking about what their names spell backward

"Otto backwards spells Otto, whoa now I'm really scared"

suzeey ur my tom waits.

kept er mouth shut most of the time, and made good bloodymary's

i gotta snap a pic of the piece i just traded my friend to get, quote possibly the most ergonomic thing i've ever owned

do it. i am going through 'piece' withdrawal, ever since i managed to break off a piece of paper clip inside my nice pipe(that I've had for 7 years now) and all I have is a shitty little bong.

smoked outside in semi-nature for the first time today. it's such a different experience than smoking in someone's car or in a room.

thats what i love about boulder! anyone ever climb a mountain and solar blaze at the top? there is nothing more satisfying. :)

do it. i am going through 'piece' withdrawal, ever since i managed to break off a piece of paper clip inside my nice pipe(that I've had for 7 years now) and all I have is a shitty little bong.

you should try soaking it in rubbing alcohol, and then plugging up one end, fill it with alcohol and salt, then plug the other holes and shake until clean, then you should be able to get the broke paper clip piece out of one of the holes.

Solar blazing is the absolute best way to smoke

need advice on UA's.

i essentially can be dirty the first time cause

i told them it wouldnt come back clean.

but the second one, i need to be 100% clean

are there any permanent cleanses available

that are effective? otherwise i go to jail.

thanks!

token

a) agreed on herb preference, thoroughly, which is why i post in here and not a drink thread, theres no competition what so ever

B) i dont use code now that im not in my parents/friends parents' houses or in highschool, so why so many people in the same status use them, just for fun? work i guess itd be beneficial..

c) agreed again, unless the 8 heads are all the people from back home who used to always smoke, but even then sometimes it can get old. not enough people smoke on the daily or plain just dont howda act it seems, i guess pissed when i want to burn and take it easy and some dick is bouncing off the walls or being obviously retarded

laser

after seeing me stoned for years and not have any big trouble in life other than the legal issue the legality of it became her only remaining qualm, she saw it didnt negatively affect school, work, home, etc. and had to drop all her initial arguments. though, youre mom is wrong, as i am sitting in my college dorm right now

token

laser

after seeing me stoned for years and not have any big trouble in life other than the legal issue the legality of it became her only remaining qualm, she saw it didnt negatively affect school, work, home, etc. and had to drop all her initial arguments. though, youre mom is wrong, as i am sitting in my college dorm right now

i know man, i've never gotten trouble with the law, get above average grades in school and shit like that

i do have a feeling that she's going to come around and realize i'm not going to get arrested unless i act like an idiot, which i won't

Smoking over drinking for sure.

I drink in "social" occasions mostly, like in a bar? haha

I don't think my parents know. My mom caught me once when i was 14 but since i don't live with them, it's not too complicated. I wouldn't mind being more open about it, but my two younger brothers have some kind of issues with drugs (harder than weed) and my mom want me to help them, and I can understand in a way. So i have a good image in front of her.Smoke from time to time with my brothers 'cause I know the issue isn't there.

my parents recently found out that I smoke and seem to be cool with it since I still work and get good grades and all that shit...don't think they know I be blazing everyday tho

im debating whether I should go buy a new pipe. My bong works fine but sometimes I just wanna switch it up

my friend smoked and ate brownies before, and she says that she doesn't like to smoke it, but rather prefers to eat it. Why is that?

A multitude of reasons, compare smoking something and eating something and you'll start to think of some of them. Edibles seem to get you more high as well, at least for me. Like a more thorough high, I can't really explain it.

yeah, its a much different high then smoking. some people say its more of a "stoned" feeling. when i ate my first cracker (i didn't eat enough, though), the high creeped on me. i didn't even know i was high until i started to really feel it. you get a really cool body "trip" - is how i'd describe it.