Carol Christian Poell F/W 07-08

goldengloves

The fencing jacket and regular leather are still by far my favorites. The glove leather jacket looks gnarly, but I don't think too practical, but I think it looks killer in the photo. Other than that, same ol' Carol with the tailored pieces (the collared shirt that turns into a funnel neck is kind of 'different'.), the knit wear isn't quite what I was expecting but it still looks 'okay', and those tan pants look awfully awkward in the front (the pic with the shirt tucked in).

I wish there were some close ups of the shoes. It looks as though they are the oxfords in the new grey/white color.

P.S. The cotton fencing jacket is nice!

AW08look11.jpgAW08look12.jpg

^ I really like this. What are we talking, 3K-ish? Is this the one with the rusty hook-and-bar closure? This is a CCP staple, right? I'm always tempted when I see these.

AW08look16.jpg

^ This is really nice as well, but I don't like the effect the pockets have on the silhouette – seems to detract from the sleekness.

AW08look22.jpgAW08look23.jpg

^ Don't like the hood-up config, but the hood-down looks really nice :)

----------------

Come on, guys! Big melon head is a classic asian feature – it's what makes us special :D

How small does CCP go on the leather jackets (the basic one the ddohnggo and I like) – what's the fit like?

The fit was small last season. I'm pretty sure Albert (chinorlz) said the 50 or 52 fit him, when he's usually a 48. I am a solid 52 in all his tops that i've tried on and I'm usually a large across the board. Hope this helps ya.

Analog, a 46? Nuh-moo gee-yup ddah!
Haha, yes I am a cutie - short and slim :D
From Atelier, they were $5300 I believe. From lazzari they were around $3500 after shipping and such. The Library was about $4000 (or so). This is all from memory though, but I believe this is generally what the prices were.
Yikes. More than I expected. That's a pretty huge diff between Atelier and Lazzari! We'll see.