Teach me how to get some contrast on my neck

1800Gambler

As easy as 1, 2, 3...:

1. Go to a beach on a hot hot hot hot sunny day preferably during the times from 11am - 5pm

2. Have a towel fully covering your face and the first 1/4 of your neck

3. Have a 2nd towel covering the last 1/4 of your neck and the rest of your body

- Up to this point, all of your body will be covered up except to the middle portion of your neck-

4. Fall asleep for at least 6 hours or more

Tips (BEST READ BEFORE PERFORMING THE ABOVE STEPS):

1. Do NOT put any sun block

2. For extra effectiveness, slip your head into a plastic bag and tie it shut around your neck before you perform Step 1.

There you have it folks.. contrast on your neck! Hoorah!

What's all the hate for?

holla

Its not hate - its more how you started off.

"Teach me how to get some contrast on my neck"

...there are many ways people on superfuture can interpret this...

We gave you options on how to "contrast" your neck...

A scarf is a scarf... its up to you to be innovative ... then post a pic of yourself doing so and asking what our opinions are or how you use our replies to help you "contrast" your neck!

one of these will give you some of these

Its not hate - its more how you started off.

"Teach me how to get some contrast on my neck"

...there are many ways people on superfuture can interpret this...

We gave you options on how to "contrast" your neck...

A scarf is a scarf... its up to you to be innovative ... then post a pic of yourself doing so and asking what our opinions are or how you use our replies to help you "contrast" your neck!

It's my understanding ties are worn for contrast to a shirt and similarly people wear scarfs/bandanas around their neck. I'm looking for ideas/suggestions. I'm not creative, this will work it's just a matter how

Definitely no hate, possibly some mild directed abrasion.

How do you coordinate your existing sartorial effort? Work it out if you need to

then find and utilise suitable material or a product that you are attracted to and

incorporate it.

It really ain't rocket science so unless you're either colour blind or totally stupid you

should be alright, right?

^^^ ok ill be helpful. Go to the "users" section and look for sXXXe. Click on "view all posts" and scroll down till you see "What are you wearing today?". He wears bandanas/neckerchiefs almost on a daily basis. Also check out Icarus' older WAYWTs, another way to "add some contrast to your neck" by wearing a bandana.

sorry it's just that seeing it on lindsay lohan and jessica simpson two years ago kinda ruined it for me. i really like it but i guess it's just too 'trendy' of a print. mcqueen has the same scarf with an anchor print, maybe it'll look less victim-y.

ugh the mcq skull scarf is SO PLAYED OUT OMGZZS
Also the skull is all over ebay and one can only presume they are fake. I wouldnt want to get something that has so many bogus versions in circulation.

I did not conduct a survey of ebay for imitations. With your logic you'd think girls would be less interested in fake LV purses. Sigh.

I'm being serious here, but you could also go for contrast without a scarf. Get some good over-the-ear headphones but don't wear them, just put them around your neck. That would actually be pretty cheap. You could go to an audiophile forum and ask to buy a broken pair of really expensive headphones. Then you'd get them cheap, but people would think you spent tons of $$ on some good headphones.

Do you have an ugly neck?

I need to change it up around my neck...

V-Necks/U-Necks.

But Ive been wearing crew necks all my life, so I have a permanent tan ring... Plus Im hairy.

But hairy chests and V-Necks are big in Italy and Im not Italian.

I'm being serious here, but you could also go for contrast without a scarf. Get some good over-the-ear headphones but don't wear them, just put them around your neck. That would actually be pretty cheap. You could go to an audiophile forum and ask to buy a broken pair of really expensive headphones. Then you'd get them cheap, but people would think you spent tons of $$ on some good headphones.

I'm already an audiophile: check out www.head-fi.org if you're an aspiring audiophile.