Top Asian Haircuts

Leeacto

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hah, I put the hair at the sides of my face behind my ear when eating.

yeah i do that too, but alot of the times it will just fall back out and i have to adjust it back and that gets real annoying too.

ive developed a slight tilting of the head where the hair will sit in one side of the cheek and the other side will fall down and i would feed myself with the little space i can find between the hair. i look like a retard eating like this though and i have to keep my head completely still. and no im not going to cut my hair :)

yeah i do that too, but alot of the times it will just fall back out and i have to adjust it back and that gets real annoying too.

ive developed a slight tilting of the head where the hair will sit in one side of the cheek and the other side will fall down and i would feed myself with the little space i can find between the hair. i look like a retard eating like this though and i have to keep my head completely still. and no im not going to cut my hair :)

Hah, the problem is my bangs. When I look down to eat, they just fall in front of my face, and alas, I cannot see my food.

Solution: Eat looking straight ahead. Haha.

Man, I need to man (bitch) up and hit up a hair stylist. It's such a bitch to cut my own hair nowadays, it's gotten so layered, and I like it a lot. Still, I need to trim, and it's so hard not to fuck things up.

well I lovve the Nakata....and I would say it is pretty easy to set and keep (you can grow it for 1 month and half and it still looks good). But it is true you need an experienced hairdresser, it is harder to do than it looks.

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture005qv7.jpg

wait a second.... you're not Asian!!

haha, I too, have a variation of the Nakata. Sadly my hair grows fast, and people are right, it takes lots of maintenance to keep it looking fresh. Usually get my hair cut once every couple weeks at $40 a pop... I've never looked proper with longer hair though, and I sit here with my super short hair yearning for a pony tail...

besides going to the right place and getting the right cut, i find myself using 4 kinds of product to achieve what i want.

besides going to the right place and getting the right cut, i find myself using 4 kinds of product to achieve what i want.

My stylist hits on me and one of his many little salon helper boys usually cruise me pretty hard every time I go in to get my haircut, along with the ugly makeup girls standing on the sidelines trying to talk me up, making my hoped-for 30 minute haircuts turn into 2 hour ordeals. And i still pay the $40 because he does do a good job.

My stylist hits on me and one of his many little salon helper boys usually cruise me pretty hard every time I go in to get my haircut, along with the ugly makeup girls standing on the sidelines trying to talk me up, making my hoped-for 30 minute haircuts turn into 2 hour ordeals. And i still pay the $40 because he does do a good job.

well as long as you also get the standard head and back massage after the hair-washing, it should be no prob.

ive come to the conclusion that stylists hit on all their customers for tip money.

wait a second.... you're not Asian!!

haha, I too, have a variation of the Nakata. Sadly my hair grows fast, and people are right, it takes lots of maintenance to keep it looking fresh. Usually get my hair cut once every couple weeks at $40 a pop... I've never looked proper with longer hair though, and I sit here with my super short hair yearning for a pony tail...

Nakata hairstyle for the win....

n209794_32454099_9290.jpg

my last haircut = july 25th at shima harajuku

i just looked at the school ID pic I tokk back in august

compared to the hair back then, it's a total disasteer

^ where is Shima, on Omotesandou, or off on a backstreet? Sounds familiar but wouldn't know.

I got the best haircut of my life in Harajuku when I was a college kid, but that shit cost me 10,000Y and it was in the middle of June so it just grew out in 2 weeks and no one got to see my nice haircut because it was summer vacation. :(

Theres 2 in the omotesando area. The Aoyama branch is on omotesando at the intersection where it meets aoyama-doori.

The harajuku one is behind where the new softbank store is closer to the station. You walk past the Muji store and take a left on the back street.

• 2 weeks later...
leonard, you kinda look like soepom, but not cute.

err... n/h

laugh out loud.

yea leo, i get told off by my friends and family for having long hair but i would never grow it as long as yours but iono, if no one is complaining about it, you like it, are comfortable with it and you're banging chicks left and right then by all means reject our opinions.