sufu jerkoff-athon

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was really young, i would hold on to the edge of a pool with the jets. Few minutes went by and things would get all weird and shit. Years later I figured out was really going on.

I've caught my younger brother about 5 times so far, mostly due to my lack of knocking and him doing it after school.

As for myself, it varies from a few times a week to everyday.

i used to play little league baseball

i remember i was pitching and i had a really upset stomach so i feigned sickness (i thought it was embarassing at the time to say that my asshole was going to erupt liquid shit) so i could go to the restroom. so the coach dind't put me back out the next inning. i remember briskly walking to the portopoddys. soon as i got in one i dropped my pinstripes and cup included and SOMONE walked in on me. she sorta yelled at me to lock the door next time. fast foward a few days later in elementary school, one of my acquantances said, my mom said she caught you in the bathroom. what are the odds? i just lied like oj simpson, jeeze i was embarassed. if it happend in the past 5 years i probably couldn't wait to tell friends, cuz its funny.

this has nothing to do with wanking

I was beating off the other day and my dad was in another room just chillin but the door on the room I was in/this room/computer room had a broken latch thing so it didn't close properly and was open just a crack, anyway about 20 minutes after I busted my dad comes with a toolbelt on, fixes the door, then goes "there, now the door closes" with a certain knowing look in his eye. It was kinda funny.

Pretty much constantly. I've never been caught though. My dad walked in on me getting head in my living room once. Probably should've gone some place with a door.

funny... i think my dad was watching me get head in the back seat of his car on the way to the tampa pro contest back in 98... this was after a quart and a joint, so i didnt care, and neither did my girlfriend.

same girl, her mom walked in on her and her friend both going down on me. one was sucking, the other licking and shit.... ahh... highschool.

funny... i think my dad was watching me get head in the back seat of his car on the way to the tampa pro contest back in 98... this was after a quart and a joint, so i didnt care, and neither did my girlfriend.

same girl, her mom walked in on her and her friend both going down on me. one was sucking, the other licking and shit.... ahh... highschool.

waddafuckkkkk

Ugh, its always the chick's parents you have to watch out for. Specifically large gun owning fathers who walk in on their daughters sucking your dick. I'm just glad I still had my shoes on.

cheep ur my hero...

Guest jmatsu

quote]

your father sounds like a cool guy, but seriously wasn't that alittle weird?

i wanna be like cheep when i grow up.