NJ meetup.

will_i_am

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should also punch me in the face when bon jovi comes on

all the fuckin gotti boys in D&G tank tops pumping their fists in the air screeming "shot through the heart!" and it's after labor day so they'll all be back from the shore and out in hoboken.

6th is a sat? correct? Im down with hoboken at night or late afternoon. polish and I will be the ones wearing shotglasses around our necks, cause that's how you get chiks in hoboken.

ok, count us in for night only. gotta find a suit for my wedding and my chick has to get her wedding dress tailored in the daytime.

what's goin on during the day? didn't realize people were down for an all day event.

for those of us that can't make the day, everyone at Maxwells at 10pm?

P - where are you goin to get your suit (or tux?)? i'm gettin married in may and i haven't done a damn thing with that shit yet...

^ tell me about it. getting married in nov and been slackin like crazy. i own 1 suit for weddings/funeral/interviews :o . def not renting a suit from mens wearhouse (gross) but at the same time i'm strapped for cash (paying for most of the wedding). sf need to school me on suits/tuxs.

i'm probablvy not allowed out ha

Why are you owned by a large mexican master who will beat you if you try to sneak out of the house?

So the slow and the curious are all going to meet finally! SHEEET I'll bring my drunk shoes, cause I know mike's gonna be wearing his. See ya sat!

Details: (that i just made up b/c no one else wants to)

This Saturday 10/6

Maxwells

10pm

i'm guess we'll be able to find each other by the clothes. those who wear superfutureXloopwheeler shirts will be ridiculed - don't be that guy

Maxwells is probably going to be a shit show on saturday. if anyone has another suggestion, let's hear it... there's a random biker bar on third that i've always wanted to try.