tennis talk for all sexual persuasions

wEstSidE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HURD YOU LIKD DEM OLDUR GUYZ.

TENISS: THE SPORT OF KINGS 'N' SUPERGAYZ.

I RIKE PLAYIN IN WILSON PROSTAFF LETHERZ. ITZ GOOD.

THANK YOU>>>

HAHA PROSTAFFZ. I RIKE HEAD RADlCAL!!!

Im Old Skool, Besidez Az A Samprass Man Youd Shuld Bee All About Da The Wilson Steez. Head Iz Agassi Flavour.

l KNO DAT DUN. I PLAYED WIT DIS DUDEZ PROSTAF AND IT WAS AIGHT I GUESS BUT DA HEAD WUZ LIEK 80 INCHES WTF??? TlNY! LIKE PLAYIN WIT A T2000 CONNORS STYLE. I RIKE RADICAL OS, HELPS MY WEAK BASSLINE GAME.

l KNO DAT DUN. I PLAYED WIT DIS DUDEZ PROSTAF AND IT WAS AIGHT I GUESS BUT DA HEAD WUZ LIEK 80 INCHES WTF??? TlNY! LIKE PLAYIN WIT A T2000 CONNORS STYLE. I RIKE RADICAL OS, HELPS MY WEAK BASSLINE GAME.

I HURD YOU ON DAT. WHEN I WUZ A YUNG BOY, I TRIED MY DAMNDESTEST TO MASTR THE PROSTAFF CLASSIC B?C EDBERG WUZ THE SHITZ, AND I WISHED I WERE SWEDISH. HELLA TOPSPINZZ.

i used to wield the prostaff 6.0 mid, to be like sampras

then i realized i'm not a tennis god, so i switched to the head ti radical midplus

i'll just have to settle for being a demigod i suppose

TI RADICAL MIDPLUS IZ GOOD...

I HAVE LIQUIDMETAL...HAD 2 SWITCH

Hey, I like this topic, let me go put on my tight white tennis shorts.

As a kid, first tennis player I remember was McEnroe because my parents pointed him out when he was throwing one of his fits.

Lendl was the man for a while, then Pat Cash became my idol when I was a yout living in Australia. I always wanted that damn headband.

Andre probably had the most impact on my tennis life - he made tennis cool with his antics, gears, and kicks. From middle school to highschool, I was always getting his signature shoe one season late as it went on sale at my local club (although i rocked some sampras and courier gears as well). I think that was where my sneaker obsession started - not with MJ but with Andre.

However, I could never comfortably yield a Head racket due to its unique grip. In highschool my favorite racket was Fischer Vacuum Pro Mid (90 sq inches bitches!) which was used by Kafelnikov, who had super clean ground strokes.

Now i use the Wilson nano 6.0? (the Federer racket in 90sq in), as my body is getting older and my touch is fading away, I wonder why i didn't go for a senior citizen 115 sq inch fly squatter...

Hey, I like this topic, let me go put on my tight white tennis shorts.

As a kid, first tennis player I remember was McEnroe because my parents pointed him out when he was throwing one of his fits.

Lendl was the man for a while, then Pat Cash became my idol when I was a yout living in Australia. I always wanted that damn headband.

Andre probably had the most impact on my tennis life - he made tennis cool with his antics, gears, and kicks. From middle school to highschool, I was always getting his signature shoe one season late as it went on sale at my local club (although i rocked some sampras and courier gears as well). I think that was where my sneaker obsession started - not with MJ but with Andre.

However, I could never comfortably yield a Head racket due to its unique grip. In highschool my favorite racket was Fischer Vacuum Pro Mid (90 sq inches bitches!) which was used by Kafelnikov, who had super clean ground strokes.

Now i use the Wilson nano 6.0? (the Federer racket in 90sq in), as my body is getting older and my touch is fading away, I wonder why i didn't go for a senior citizen 115 sq inch fly squatter...

do you still have any of the air techs left??? look in your attic or something.

do you still have any of the air techs left??? look in your attic or something.

sadly no, when i was playing them, i was really wearing them til they had multiple holes...and i didn't even think about what a deadstock pair may be worth down the line...i still pay pretty decent money on ebay for midcut agassi kicks because they are the most comfortable tennis shoe for me.

as for the current retro ATC out right now....that never happened, never ever ever....i refuse to acknowledge that piece of crap.

• 3 weeks later...
I FIND RSKET IN SWEDIZH GUURLZ HOME WHIL "MOVING? HER TINGZ. SAY: "Ii pLEAZE HAVE RASKET". U mAN LIKE OPLAY ME!!!?? i fUK U UP)*&&!!??

NIGGA WERE U B AT??

US OPEN IN 2 WEEKZ NIGGAZ WHO U WANT 2 WIN???

• 2 weeks later...