tennis talk for all sexual persuasions

wEstSidE

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

^ i saw her match two nights ago, she was being jeered heavily towards the end because she kept on complaining about line calls. the commentator said she lost some weight and she is moving better - it did look like she shed some baby fat.

this continuing influx of hot russian/eastern eruo girls is really great for the sport - although they are probably prime targets to be approached by the euro mobs to fix their matches.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I kind of wish Federer was still #1 but you gotta give it up to Nadal he has improved his game so much! Wimbledon Finals was EPIC! Nadal is like everything Andy Roddick wish he could be. Andy was second best to federer at wimbledon twice.

Ana Ivanovic is definitely one of the hottest tennis players right now.

i started out rooting for federer but by the third set, i was pushing for nadal. i think they should have maybe put down their rackets and cooperated with each other instead of battling. throw your racquets in the air! and wave them like you just don't care...

nadal was totally rockstar after the win. i was hoping he'd stage dive off the royal box.

maybe this observation has been made before, but shouldn't venus and serena switch first names? serena is the more venusian of the sisters.

Guest youkinorn

God damn that shit was amazing.

Wish Federer would have pulled the comeback, but I was going to be upset regardless of who won.

I thought it was funny how, when they were interviewing him on the court after the match, he sounded exactly like he always has after he wins. Class.

So fucking good.

• 2 months later...

just got off the court of my first practice. I need to quit smoking ANYTHING my wind is so bad right now. But I did alright. They paired me up with some utter noob that holds his racket at the top of the grip like a 5 year old, and I didn't actually hit a proper volley with ANYONE until we went into drills. Kinda pissed about that, but I played alright. Gotta get my backhand to have some more spin, its too high to return with it right now, not enough topspin. Anyways, I enjoyed it and look forward to the next.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I tuned in around 40 stayed till 59, pretty much all of them went to the server with a couple of rallies here and there. Isner was at match point w/ Mahut serving at 58-57 (i think) but mahut pulled it out.

It's not like they weren't trying though, Mahut did 2 headfirst dives (that I saw).