Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dis pilipino d00d who was my klassmate, my teachr assigned to kind of watch over me/keep me in check, nodded his head at me in total dissapointment. I wuz wild chyld.

lolololololol mak sense i guess

mOnEy TuFf i kno u niggr riche

haha. i'm about to be in the land of the not so free in a few days but will be back and maybe proxy for you guys later in the year.

it's too bad none of you guys are still interested in the fake Raf Simons 05 moon sneakers or the 07 Dior high tops because those have been sprouting up everywhere lately, but at like $75. There are fakes all day everyday though, so I guess there will be more shit on down the road...

it's too bad none of you guys are still interested in the fake Raf Simons 05 moon sneakers or the 07 Dior high tops because those have been sprouting up everywhere lately, but at like $75. There are fakes all day everyday though, so I guess there will be more shit on down the road...

?!@#!?@?@?@?!?!?!??@??%AASD#@@?!HELLOHFAEUR##?@?!

I am in Seoul right now; recommend me some places to get some apparel.

we'll tell you if you agree to do a proxy order for some us residents off of a website that ships only to korea. will pay you 10% commission fee.