Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn cass sounds good right now.

ok random question but do any of you guys have a pair of Swear shoes.

do they run big or small cause i usually wear like 11-11.5 in nike,adidas, etc.

10 in converse and 11 in vans and my friend in NY said hes gonna send me a pair for my b-day but i have no idea how the sizing is. please help. thanks.

young deung po shee jang.

what's in young deung po? i know that there's a uniqlo there. speaking of uniqlo, i recently purchased a buncha stuff but i'm not satisfied. i want more.

u having fun there, buddy? don't forget my unicorn and japjees. :P

ok random question but do any of you guys have a pair of Swear shoes.

do they run big or small cause i usually wear like 11-11.5 in nike,adidas, etc.

10 in converse and 11 in vans and my friend in NY said hes gonna send me a pair for my b-day but i have no idea how the sizing is. please help. thanks.

use small questions thread. dmz thread is for important matters not "how can we better serve minK" arahchi?

i get sick everytime i eat ros gui because I eat so much pah with it. i love pah.

use small questions thread. dmz thread is for important matters not "how can we better serve minK" arahchi?

i get sick everytime i eat ros gui because I eat so much pah with it. i love pah.

i had so much pah yesterday. in the morning, it tasted like i had just eaten truffles for some reason.

yeah and cooking the beef bones for a long time. i have no patience :( . i like it straight with kosher salt and handful of chopped geen onions. couple pieces of ox tail ..pretty simple

i think gomtang is pretty easy to make, u just need one of them vats to cook in. Kimchigurl prolly knows reciep.

my favorite soup is probably dubujjigae that tey served for breakfasts back when I lived in the dormitory at Ewha Womans University. I won't tell you what other dishes I had during that time.

I wasn't being serious about the Youngdeungpo thing, kimchigurl, but I forgot that you're all the way down there in suburbia. Use your time down there to meditate on life's meaning, not shopping!

i think gomtang is pretty easy to make, u just need one of them vats to cook in. Kimchigurl prolly knows reciep.

making gomtang takes time and patience. a lot of ajummas leave them on low heat and go out because they're tired of waiting all day but they end up burning it. i know a gomtang place that's over a hundred years old. my ancestors went there to eat and it's the best gomtang in the world. i'm not exaggerating. it is the BEST.

i had so much pah yesterday. in the morning, it tasted like i had just eaten truffles for some reason.

Fedex me some parent-made foodz!!!! Hahaha sincerely going home and gorging yourself is such a nice feeling (if it doesn't happen to often).

^ um, ddohnggo? Not to mention that the entire Korean peninsula would be unable to appreciate his steez... if appearing in Seoul in front of the Galleria alongside all of the other bitchy fashion-teens, people would just swear he was an apparition...

soleeay, my deepest condolences... enjoy your stay out there in the boonies.

Hmm not sure on the hot guys thing, but if there were hot guys at 고대 you would think there would be hot chicks too.

i didn't hear anything about the girls. i've only met a few chicks that made my heart beat cause i'm damn picky. if i was a guy, i'd probably be the biggest a-hole.