Team DMZ

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had kimchi fried rice for dinner with kongnamul soup and i moosheek ha gae ate too fast since i had to go straight back to workin'. i have a kongnamul tail stuck right at the edge of my throat and it's driving me crazy.

Tell me more about this kimchi fried rice. I like kimchi and friend rice but never had together. And lol @ kongnamul stuck, swallow a clump of rice should take it down. Or chunk of banana.

tell u more? well uh, i believe that if a restaurant can make some bomb ass kimchi fried rice then everything else would be edible. but thanks for the advice. this kongnamul is a dokhan mother fucker.

i'm gonna terrorize this place while everyone's asleep. hmm. i wonder if my slave is behaving while i'm at work.

hey, do any of you guys know where i can download the darjeeling limited? i heart wes anderson, adrien brody and his dick. oh wait. did i say that out loud? i keed i keed.

time out..jeel sekk means she hates it right.
질색

질색(窒塞) 【몹시 싫음】disgust;detestation;abomination;abhorrence;horror;dismay;shock ―하다 disgust;detest;loathe;abhor;be appalled;be shocked

http://dic.search.naver.com/search.naver?where=dic&query=%C1%FA%BB%F6&x=0&y=0&frm=%5Bobject+HTMLDivElement%5D&sm=top_hty

^_^

Korea loves you. Come back and bring me some goodies. Please!

Korea does not fucking love me, you know that man. I go, it spits me out before I even hit the grate and I still manage to get in and stir shit up every time I appear in town.

my check-in suitcase allowance does not allow for tens of thousands of dollars worth of French clothes either, so I might as well stay put dude.

if not, can i pick up all your goodies from the ex

can you cancel my account with SK Telecom too please, I owe like 1,500,000W at this point cuz I didn't cancel my account cuz i thought I like Koread, plus I got a bit jiggy with the int'l roaming at O'Hare and had to see what people were up to.

• 2 weeks later...

Thread revival!!!

Someone lent me Winter Sonata, highly recommended, yes? I want lots of melodrama and people crying because of the tragic twists of fate that sends their love through the wringer.

Oh and paging sleazie, did you switch phone?

winter sonata was TOO cheesy even for me(and i can stand a lot of korean cheesiness).

"ruler of your own world" was my favorite series - melo but funny, very real, dark at times, characters you could relate to, main characters weren't just beautiful, perfect people...the main characters were a thief and a girl in a band(who played keyboard!).

I don't want to partake in korean drama talk, lest I get neg rep, but I think Winter Sonata should be shelved until you get the Autumn one out of the way. I have that drama Lib is talking about in DVD box set so if anyone were to be willing to show me how to rip, I would share (and not snitch either!!!)

and they opened an Indian restuarant recently in the 2F of that building featured in 'Ruler of your own World' FYI, I think it's the only place I've had anything resembling Chicken Vindaloo, so i can approve that.

has llllllllllllllllll confirmed her travel dates to Korea? She's coming soon, right?

As of recent, Korean clubs here in the Kangnam area have been popping up like fusion restaurants. Club Answer (former Veil) has been the new "in" club with a large majority of the kids from the fashion industry while Club Mass appeals to the house heads who can't make the journey to Hongdae.

Club Answer has definitely got some hot chicks in there. Seems like the whole booking thing has gotten a bit stale.

Kimchee - hope you enjoyed the Moet.

i hear good things about circle, but too bad i've never gone clubbing..

i'm leaving on a 7am flight to sfo come sunday morning, and then to korea after ~hour layover

will arrive at incheon itl on christmas eve and flying back to the states jan. 19

sufu dmz 여러분 만날 시간은 충분하니까 한번이라도 모입시다~

anyone been to 'crazy bar' in apgu?

^^

circle used to the hot spot but as of recent, the new clubs such as Answer and Mass have taken over. Pick and choose your poison and we will party accordingly.

i'll pm you for further contact details. have a safe 10 hour flight. i highly recommend you drink lots of wine and take some xanex before flying over the pacific.

^^

circle used to the hot spot but as of recent, the new clubs such as Answer and Mass have taken over. Pick and choose your poison and we will party accordingly.

i'll pm you for further contact details. have a safe 10 hour flight. i highly recommend you drink lots of wine and take some xanex before flying over the pacific.

fuuma, i lost my mobile phone (for the 11th time this year), so i no longer have your number. Are u in NY or somesing?

ANYWAJUH, sorry I have been MIA i have been busy kkoh-shuhing girls to sleep with me and in the alternative spending huge portions of my life at the Borgata in Atlantic City. I hope everyone is well, and has a great New Year, and may your 08's be prosperous, happy, and may all DMZ members be knee-deep in bbohjee-joosuh.

SAE YEH BOK MAN NEE BAH DUHRAH EE NOH MUH SEKKI DURAH!