• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What are you wearing...

06-08-2008

06:25 AM

DÃœM

see, me and you, we're getting married. I promise i'll get over the straight thing, it's cool. we can roll our aprils up together.

If for no other fact than because California marriage law stipulates that...

The public marriage license requires the signature of one witness, and if desired, has a place for an additional witness. No more than TWO witnesses may sign on the public marriage license. Only one signature per line is allowed. No witnesses may sign on the confidential marriage license.

^ Stalker status?

Here's one from my current least favorite member, Zubin:

reputation_pos.giffavorite line from a... 06-13-2008 03:12 AM Zubin get aids nigga, i didnt stutter

I don't think he understands the rep system, so you should all neg rep him to give him a better grasp.

he's wising up :mad:

reputation_neg.gifMa·ri·jua·na 06-13-2008 07:35 AM Zubin get aids

• 1 month later...
Guest jeffvyain

clopek, i just negged you... i don't know why, the thought of it just made me smile, so i followed through.

That doesn't mean you have to stop IMing my girlfriend though. Keep that shit up

clopek, i just negged you... i don't know why, the thought of it just made me smile, so i followed through.

That doesn't mean you have to stop IMing my girlfriend though. Keep that shit up

thanks for that douchenozzle.

reputation_neg.gifPOSITIVE Rep you would...07-28-2008 02:56 PMjeffvyainyou look like the kind of guy that i wouldn't want people comparing me to

you talk as though your girlfirend is the only person from sufu I speak to on AIM. or that she's the only girl from Sufu I speak to on AIM. also, your posessive nature is amusing, and a little disconcerting. do you always flaunt your ownership of dani?

good for you hero. someone neg this tool, i think i did a little too recently.