POSITIVE Rep you would like to appeal or share

homme.homme

Guest jeffvyain

Posessive? Please. I watched you IM her on 4 or 5 separate occasions before she ever responded to you. You're relentless man...We live together, and the computer is hooked up to our TV...so it's pretty much right in front of me when it happens. Do I care? No, man...really...not at all. The sufu-proclaimed fat version of me is hardly intimidating.

Don't take your e-peen so personally.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffvyain

I bring it up because I haven't seen anyone else do it, and I think it's kinda weird. I mean inaya, you've got great tits and all, but never have I thought about IMing you.

no sexual comments towards inaya or i will resort to hulk-kunk of yore and threaten physical vlolence.

I bring it up because I haven't seen anyone else do it, and I think it's kinda weird. I mean inaya, you've got great tits and all, but never have I thought about IMing you.

um.... hey. i still have an account on sufu, honey.

edit: so stop talking about other girl's tits.

will this be the first marriage ruined by sufu. i hope so.

lol. we're not married... i'm just mad that he's checkin' out inaya's tits and commenting on how great they are. i guess he's sick of his carpenter's dream lol

... but he sounds particularly douchey on here lately...

look at the ask an azn thread... talks about fucking his ex gf? and she was persian... why?

Guest jeffvyain

Clopek, it took all but 2 minutes for me to CALL my girlfriend and make sure she wasn't pissed about my intentionally obnoxious behavior. Now why don't you go write her another PM or IM her and try to influence her feelings about me some more? I can tell you think it's really worth your time, because you keep doing it. Get a life.

Clopek, it took all but 2 minutes for me to CALL my girlfriend and make sure she wasn't pissed about my intentionally obnoxious behavior. Now why don't you go write her another PM or IM her and try to influence her feelings about me some more? I can tell you think it's really worth your time, because you keep doing it. Get a life.

haha...the fact that you actually had to call your girlfriend over this shit means that yes, it was worth it. i'm doing this at work to kill time and entertain me. your girlfriend seems to have figured that out, i'm not sure why you can't. if i freaked out and went on a rant about every person that pmmed dolly about wanting to fuck her i'd have another 5000 posts.

(note - edmond pays for sex and rapes children, so he's a special case)

jeff, i will not start shit with you cause i wouldn't know where to end it. you're like a bottomless glass for ridicule. maybe i'll just dick slap you from NYC.

why would you dick slap him from NYC... he's pretty much a turd who lurks in yo toilet.